• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Help needed for Sublingual 5-MeO-DMT

Migrated topic.

picatris

Rising Star
Hi, a friend of mine is having trouble with getting 5-MeO-DMT to work sublingually. He has some synthetic freebase from a reliable vendor. He has so far made 3 attempts with 2, 5 and 7 mg on 3 different days dissolved in 3 drops of vinegar. The liquid stays under his tongue for 15 minutes and then swallowed, but nothing happens afterward. What do you think he is doing wrong?

One thing that happens is that in this process he told me he salivates a lot, so that in the end he has a mouth full of his own saliva! Is this a source of problems?

Any advices on dosages or elaboration on this method of administration would be welcome to him, and I will be certain to transmit it if I find him again

Maybe leave it as freebase?

It will burn pretty nasty, but it should absorb a lot more effienctly. I personally don't like sublingual tinctures, as I find liquids complicate things.

Maybe a fumerate conversion would be useful to reduce the burn, but maintain a solid product.

SWIM tried his 5-MeO-DMT also with no good results. I've heard the best way to do 5-meo-dmt is with a maoi beforehand. Could someone please tell what it's like?

OK, success! Well sort of. At least least my friend is now on the right track. He has gone for 4 mg freebase directly under the tongue. And in 20 minutes something was clearly happening, definitely not placebo, but not a strong experience also. He rated his experience as a +1. It lasted for about 30 minutes

It actually makes sense. For any tryptamine to be used with success under the tongue it must be in a lipophilic form for it to be absorbed by the buccal mucosa. I guess this is the reason why 5-meo-dmt snuffs are basified with lime in its natural usage by Amazonina Shamans. It converts the salt into freebase which is more readily absorbed through the nose.

My friend told me that it stings a bit, not too much. If you are into sushi it's a bit like wasabi. It leaves the tongue numbed for some minutes

My friend told me that his next level is 8mg. Let's hope the freebase sting is not too painful at that level!

picatris said:
My friend told me that his next level is 8mg. Let's hope the freebase sting is not too painful at that level!

Just don't concerntrate it to one area. Maybe 5 under the tongue and 5 on each side of the gums top and sides. That should do the trick without too much intense burning. A large dose should be easily delivered that way.

soulfood said:
Just don't concerntrate it to one area. Maybe 5 under the tongue and 5 on each side of the gums top and sides. That should do the trick without too much intense burning. A large dose should be easily delivered that way.

and soulfood, thanks for the tip! this one should also be pretty useful. I'll inform my friend!

OK, one more report directly from my experimentalist friend:

9 mg freebase 5-MeO-DMT sublingually
Stronger than the previous 4 mg, but perhaps expecting more. Until T+0:06 nasty bite, however manageable It starts slowly but becomes a bit painful. After 6-7 minutes the under-tongue becomes numbed and it is easy to handle from then on. Swallowed the saliva with the possible remains at t+0:12. Onset at T+0:15, climbing fast until a clear (++) at T+0:25. Some light CEVs and a bit body load. Mind state similar to light Ayahuasca. Not unpleasant. At T+0:50, coming down. At this period in a (+). At T+1:15 pretty much baseline

My friend further told me that he is going for one more trial with 15-20 mg freebase in a couple of days. If the experience is not completely different, he will abandon this route of administration

EDIT: My friend notified me that on the day after the experience his under-tongue feels like burned. It's not painful but a bit sore. It even makes some tongue movements difficult when speaking. Thus this was the last test of pure freebase 5-MeO-DMT sublinguallly. If this research is resumed the acetate will be tried with a MAOI

Back
Top Bottom