• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Help On Mimosa Hostilis Rootbark Extract 10:1

Migrated topic.

theAlkēmist

Alchemist
So I only have experience with whole acacia confusa rootbark. No experience with mimosa hostilis rootbark. But there is Mimosa Hostilis Rootbark Extract 10:1available. Any suggestions on dose to start experimentation with. I’m thinking 0.5g for an ayahuasca ceremony. Working up to 2g if it’s needed. Thoughts? Also do you think this extract could be smoked/vaporised? If so, any suggestions on dose?

I am completely unfamiliar with this plant. I have read dosages from 3-25g of whole rootbark (and this is 10:1 extract) so I am a little confused and weary. Any impart of knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

This post is treading the sourcing rule, but I don't think it specifically crosses the line.

There are a lot of reports of these X:1 extracts being ineffective or bunk. At best it's going to be a gamble, personally I would steer clear of such products.

Assuming this is what it's reported to be, it still wouldn't be smokable at that concentration and for oral ingestion you'd lower the dose roughly 10 fold 0.2-0.3 grams being an average dose.

Ok thanks I was just about to have 0.7g literally just then, I’ll halve it and if I need more have the rest.

Back
Top Bottom