• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Help with a first pharma journey!

Migrated topic.

Xenogears

Rising Star
The ingredients, as well as my mind and soul, are finally ready to partake of the great pharma!

I have a 10:1 caapi extract, as well as a 50:1 caapi extract. The 50:1 is "yellow" vine from peru, and the 10:1 is "white" vine from peru.

It says One gram of the 50:1 extract contains all the alkaloids of 50 grams of Peruvian Yellow vine.

How much would you guys suggest of this extract he should take for good MAOI inhibition (never taken an MAOI before so I might even just test out the extract first before combining them), and which should he start off with. Perhaps there would be less nausea with the 50:1 because there won't be as much?

Should he just mix the amount with hot water drink it, wait for effects, then take the spice? (I guess parachute the spice or take it the same way mixed in a drink) or take it at the same time?

Thanks for any advice guys!

I can't give any first hand advice on taking the spice. It appears that often heads around here put the spice in orange juice to convert the freebase to citrate.

Regarding the extract, SWIM takes it in gelcaps. She told me that she thinks 1g of the 50x taken alone with at least 4 hours set aside would make for a good introduction, if you have enough for that. Be cool, be well!

the equivalent of around 50g vine sounds good MAOI dose.. go low on the spice, start with 30mg or so.. Some people take separately, others take together.. I tried both and both work fine actually, so do as you wish :D

enjoy!

One gram of the 50x extract with 30-50mg spice sounds like a nice journey.

As endless said, start low with the spice.

ghostman said:
What effects could one expect with 1g 50:1 Caapi extract only?

To the OP, have you an update on this?

This is a difficult question to answer, some people get full blown psychedelic effects from just 20grams worth of vine, some people need 100gr.

Testing is needed ghostman:)

Back
Top Bottom