• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hi. My intro...

Migrated topic.

overunder

Rising Star
Hi there. I'm new around here although I've existed in extra-dimensional realms for quite some time now. I belong to a school of thought which holds that all non-ordinary states of consciousness should be considered opportunities to learn about yourself and your relationship with the world.

My heroes are Grof, Jung, Skinner, Huxley for 'Doors' etc., and Mithofoler who just finished the US based phase II trial study for MDMA in conjunction with MAPS. Oh yea, Rick would be one of my heroes too. I've been a member on his team for some 9 years now.

My reading has always included stuff that's out there, although not too intangible. One of the goals in my reading has been to teach myself how to separate the ego from the id, and how to rely more on natural instinct rather than on so much logic and reasoning. Most recent works on the shelf include Grof 'When the Impossible Happens' and Straussman's 'DMT - The Spirit Molecule.' I believe fully in the healing potential of extrasensory experiences and am an activist in support of appropriate legislation when I can be and when the time is appropriate.

Specifically other than DMT, my psychedelic interests include LSD, psilocybin, ibogaine, MDMA, and mescaline.

I hope this is enough of an introductory essay on my part. I've read that promotion isn't based on this essay alone, but also relies on the member's posts. As I already generally understand the chemistry used in these extraction processes I'm not sure I have any questions appropriate for the Nursery section of the board.

Anyway, thanks for making this place for all of us to share information. I know I'm glad to be here.

Looking forward to making bigger posts..

Hello and welcome :)

Dont feel bothered by the nursery preventing you from posting more interesting ideas in other sections.. You can always post here something more advanced, and we can always move threads around if there is anything that we feel has a larger scope than this section of the forum.. Also if you say you understand the chemistry you can share your knowledge with those in this section that have limited knowledge and could need some help :)

Back
Top Bottom