• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hi ppl :)

Migrated topic.
First of all its great to be in such a mature and informing forum. I am 22 years old and been using psychedelics for some time. I always wanted to try DMT but never had a chance. Then oneday a friend send some for me as a gift. wow!! :) few months later i found myself researching the extraction methods and later produced my own substance to use and seen thats the easy and fun way of being in this thing.

Since i started using acid i quit all other hard drugs in my life, after doing dmt i even quit smoking weed and taking acid more rarely now, another reason is regulations in my country and the prices ofcourse but who cares, dmt feeds my soul more than any other substance i ever experienced and i have seen its such a smooth substance when treated with respect. So long story's short im here :)

My biggest aim in life has always been observing human behavoir and psychology and the nature to understand the existance. I was always tryig to find the meaning, was always asking the question why until i forgot what was the question while lookin for an answer. One lesson i learned from life; existance is not to be judged, things happen coz they dont need a reason to happen :p So without looking for the reasons behind, exploring different states of consciousness, perceptions from a totally different perspective, structure of nature, feelings, forces around us and so on is the biggest aim of my life at the moment. I have chosen spirit molecule as a guide for the path im following, and also as my soul candy since other psychedelics i have experienced are either long lasting or not good for the purpose. I never tried other dmt substitutes so cant tell anything about them ofcourse.

i am studying programming, newly started learning electronics and im a newbie producer of psychedelic and psybient music, also working as 3d visualizer for architects and using some fractal programs for personal art purposes. My hobbies are camping, juggling, going to psy-parties, and i am a real music addict.

Peace to all!! :)

Welcome and peace to you! It sounds like you are taking the right approach to this chemical and you're life in general. I'm sure that you'll find this forum as useful as I already have.

thanks i already found... :p got source about anything on dmt :p and really nice videos.. gud to see theres many ppl really in this culture on the web all in 1 forum :) before was a member of bluelight but this sites attitude is much better.. its good to see the respectfull approach not like a random street junkies forum like BL..

Back
Top Bottom