• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

HMM, ok,

Migrated topic.

JIMBOB

Rising Star
The nexus is a place where I some times go to if something about extraction plants is coming in my view and feels good to me.
I have been working with ayahuasca in different settings (groups & induvidual) and have been making the divine brew myself for some years now.

But sometimes I read on the nexus and learn. Learn about people, their ways, their techniques and their love for spice.

I never dreamt of spice. I do have some high quality MHRB and I do now I will make spice from it some day but this is something I have been telling myself for 2 years already.

So, I am not in a hurry I guess but still feel I will do it some day

Recently I learned about harmaline harmine.
Completely legal and no need of any heavy chemical tools.
So I have started working on a syrian rue extraction and will make harmine harmaline freebase.

This is the first time I work with a more complex process than "just brewing a tea".
Not only that but also a first time to seperate the plant spirits even more and producing just the chemical compound wanted, avaieble.

So yes I would like full membership so I can talk to the brothers that have already done this work.
The brothers whos teks and ideas I have been reading and apliyng in the work I have done so far.

Working an extraction with rue is about the safest extraction you could do. Besides that its legal.
No harmfull materials or chemicals. A plant that can learn you the first steps in freebase work.

Well, thats it for now.

In front of me there are three piles, all togeter. 0.7 grams harmine/harmaline.
After heaving the salt based again I used the telpathine tek to seperate harmine & harmaline.

I am gonna give those a try soon
and meanwhile moderator, let me know soon if you feel you will let me through to the next nexus.

Your brother, jimbob

Back
Top Bottom