• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Homegrown organic smoking blend (salvia, psychotria, caapi leaves, brugmansia resin

Migrated topic.

mew

huachumancer
smoked about 5 bowls of this, quickly, held deep,
got up went to the shower
turned all the lights off
and began chanting....

the orbs of light returned with gusto,
and teeth formed and grinned wickedly,
chanting more.
uncomfortable sensations around me,
prickles on my skin,
asking for protection from these things,
wanting to learn more of this place,
that im welcome to,
apparently sadistically,
malignant forces they seem,
calling me
as i chant to them
and pray to god to save my skin
they dwindle and receede,
more chanting and more uncomfortable and bad vibes
and odd formations in front of me
a whirring in my ears
and a weight upon my chest
a head light and foreign
i try to think through

it seems that after returning
im now of the belief that
i should not venture to this place
where chanting leads
as it seems
absent of benevolence

thanks coatl,
it was a lil educational
and quite interesting
with a dab of fear

perhaps another go round in the future, ya interested?

have you ever collected brugmansia pollen? this is heavy duty stuff! i keep it on me always in case of a toxic gas attack. it attaches to the same receptors, making you live another 2 hours or so to get to the airport ;)

no seriously. this stuff is VERY potent. and it smells very mysterious. could be made into a perfume, i think.

try this: as the blossoms have just opened and the nectar is still wet, cut the blossoms open down the side and retrieve the nectar thingy in the middle.. dunno what its called. put it on a flat glass surface to dry fully. as it dries the nectar turns to pollen which if dry enough can be easily shaken off the thingys. i usually just stick the thingys in the container i wanna store the stuff in and shake the container. then just pick out the thingys, leaving behind the pollen in the container.

a friend of mine once did 2 lines of it and was quite out of his mind afterwards. it held up for about 6 hours then he was almost back to normal. he couldn't move.

this can be mixed with good nepalese temple hash to create quite a stonedness like never felt before.

this is a quite nice mix as well: mix 1:1:1 black hash, brugmansia pollen, opium. knead it well until it forms one mass. this is killer stuff! add some haloperidol orally(dunno if it can be smoked) and you'll have a chemical straight jacket!

haloperidol vs. scopolamine vs. morphine is the mix they inject into furious mentally ill patients to make em quiet. its quite evil actually!

Back
Top Bottom