• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Horror thread

Franklin2100

Esteemed member
In the " Are You experienced" forum there should be a Horror tab below the Dmt reports.
Halloween is coming around the corner and having a thread with people posting their scary reports would suit nicely to read during Halloween:p
Just my suggestion

I'm not feeling this personally. I know your intentions are light hearted here and you don't mean any harm or trigger. But halloween is spooky fun.. culturally iconic imagery with a kind of comedic take on the spooky unknown.

Frightening DMT experiences IMO are often not that.. and can go deeper than surface level spooky imagery. They often stemmed from deep personal traumas/fears/insecurities. Lumping stuff like that in with halloween is (at least to me) trivialising something that is very serious.

Spooky visions or feelings.. sure.. nightmarish experiences resulting in trauma because someone has unresolved stuff going on in themselves.. I can't feel cool with that. People can hurt from these experiences.. they are not something to make fun of.

Again, I know this wasn't your intention .. DMT is also fun and perhaps has a place with halloween.. I just think that we should be sensitive here is all.

But hey.. if members are happy to willingly contribute then that's totally cool. I think I was more referring to reports that have already been written that weren't in the halloween context.

I'm not feeling this personally. I know your intentions are light hearted here and you don't mean any harm or trigger. But halloween is spooky fun.. culturally iconic imagery with a kind of comedic take on the spooky unknown.

Frightening DMT experiences IMO are often not that.. and can go deeper than surface level spooky imagery. They often stemmed from deep personal traumas/fears/insecurities. Lumping stuff like that in with halloween is (at least to me) trivialising something that is very serious.

Spooky visions or feelings.. sure.. nightmarish experiences resulting in trauma because someone has unresolved stuff going on in themselves.. I can't feel cool with that. People can hurt from these experiences.. they are not something to make fun of.

Again, I know this wasn't your intention .. DMT is also fun and perhaps has a place with halloween.. I just think that we should be sensitive here is all.

But hey.. if members are happy to willingly contribute then that's totally cool. I think I was more referring to reports that have already been written that weren't in the halloween context.
Yep, you were detailed and reasonable with your response, thank you .
You even mentioned what I would've replied with .
"But hey.. if members are happy to willingly contribute then that's totally cool. I think I was more referring to reports that have already been written that weren't in the halloween context."
I also agree with this .

Some topics are very personal and trauma sourced but also one thing that these Dmt clowns teach is to relax and not take things so seriously but when it is very sensitive and trauma sourced then of course I completely understand :)
Best regards

Back
Top Bottom