• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

how do i extract my own dmt and put it in a 510 cartridge

Hello,
I've been experimenting with this myself. To begin with if you want to have really strong vape juice I recommend to use one gram of DMT per 1 ml. This is not an easy task to do considering that if you start with vegetable glycerin or the other liquid used to make vape juice, that stuff has a very thick viscosity. I did some research and found out that vape juice can be diluted with distilled water. So I ran a test and instead of using vape juice I used mostly distilled water and then poured my DMT into the water during a hot bath and mixed it around until it dissolved. I then added a few drops of my non-flavored vape juice (but you can use whatever flavor you want, probably nicotine free).

I realized that if the liquid is too thick (whatever container I use to store the juice in) much of the juice stick to the inside of the container and gets stuck to the sides, not being able to make its way into whatever cartridge I want to use. My goal is to make DMT e-juice that can go into ANY kind of vape and not the common 510 carts that you see being sold that have DMT in them.

The best thing that I have learned to do at this point is to start off with a higher amount of distilled water vs vape juice liquid, let's say 5 ml, heat it up in a hot bath and pour in your DMT and continue to give it a heat bath until you have evaporated the liquid down to 1 mL. Using mainly distilled water rather than vegetable glycerin allows you a much more liquidy juice that will flow easily into your Vape. You can also get Vape juice concentrates that will add the flavor to the distilled water without adding all the thickening effect of The Vape juice itself.

So let's say you want to make enough Vape juice to fill five 1 Gram cartridges. Fill a small flask with 10 mL of distilled water and heat it up really good. When it's nice and hot Begin by slowly putting in 1 Gram, (but only a little at a time) and mix it until the one gram is dissolved and then start with the second gram, the third gram, the fourth gram and the fifth gram. When all five grams are dissolved continue to allow the juice to be heated until it evaporates down to about 5 ml and then you're ready to fill up five 1 G cartridges or place the whole thing into a vape juice container ready to fill up whatever cartridge you want. Another tip is before You allow Your vape juice to evaporate down pour it through a very very very fine Strainer To take out any little pieces that may not have gotten Fully dissolved.

You dont have to use 510s at that point when you have that much juice, it can be any common vape from The Vape Shop. Check the pictures I posted below. One of the Vape juices will show how thick the juice was before I mixed in distilled water. You can see it all grainy and stuck to the side of the container versus the other one which is nice and smoothly at the bottom and pours out more like normal vape juice would.20240705_121108.jpg20240705_121057.jpg20240703_120006.jpg20240703_115658.jpg

I hope this helps it took me some trial and error to figure this out.

Hello I've been doing it for a couple of years the thing is if you make your own you can only use propylene glycol anything else it crystallizes back and the ratio is 800 mg to 1 gr 200mg p.g. and for best results let it bond together for a week our more. The darker it gets the more it seems to work. I used to hit it right after melting them together took more hits for desired response. But when I'd pull out a old cartridge it affected me more. The juice combined will be yellow/orange but as time goes on it turns brown. Another thing if you create your own only put a small amount in at a time if the cartridge is filled up it doesn't heat the juice up as good and alout of it won't heat up hot enough so only out it just past the bottom. And the heat works better and doesn't waist any. It's better to use dmt straight you'll use more in vapes for less desired high.
Hello,
I've been experimenting with this myself. To begin with if you want to have really strong vape juice I recommend to use one gram of DMT per 1 ml. This is not an easy task to do considering that if you start with vegetable glycerin or the other liquid used to make vape juice, that stuff has a very thick viscosity. I did some research and found out that vape juice can be diluted with distilled water. So I ran a test and instead of using vape juice I used mostly distilled water and then poured my DMT into the water during a hot bath and mixed it around until it dissolved. I then added a few drops of my non-flavored vape juice (but you can use whatever flavor you want, probably nicotine free).

I realized that if the liquid is too thick (whatever container I use to store the juice in) much of the juice stick to the inside of the container and gets stuck to the sides, not being able to make its way into whatever cartridge I want to use. My goal is to make DMT e-juice that can go into ANY kind of vape and not the common 510 carts that you see being sold that have DMT in them.

The best thing that I have learned to do at this point is to start off with a higher amount of distilled water vs vape juice liquid, let's say 5 ml, heat it up in a hot bath and pour in your DMT and continue to give it a heat bath until you have evaporated the liquid down to 1 mL. Using mainly distilled water rather than vegetable glycerin allows you a much more liquidy juice that will flow easily into your Vape. You can also get Vape juice concentrates that will add the flavor to the distilled water without adding all the thickening effect of The Vape juice itself.

So let's say you want to make enough Vape juice to fill five 1 Gram cartridges. Fill a small flask with 10 mL of distilled water and heat it up really good. When it's nice and hot Begin by slowly putting in 1 Gram, (but only a little at a time) and mix it until the one gram is dissolved and then start with the second gram, the third gram, the fourth gram and the fifth gram. When all five grams are dissolved continue to allow the juice to be heated until it evaporates down to about 5 ml and then you're ready to fill up five 1 G cartridges or place the whole thing into a vape juice container ready to fill up whatever cartridge you want. Another tip is before You allow Your vape juice to evaporate down pour it through a very very very fine Strainer To take out any little pieces that may not have gotten Fully dissolved.

You dont have to use 510s at that point when you have that much juice, it can be any common vape from The Vape Shop. Check the pictures I posted below. One of the Vape juices will show how thick the juice was before I mixed in distilled water. You can see it all grainy and stuck to the side of the container versus the other one which is nice and smoothly at the bottom and pours out more like normal vape juice would.View attachment 99352View attachment 99353View attachment 99354View attachment 99355

I hope this helps it took me some trial and error to figure this out.
You see the crystals not broke down along the side. More heat 80/20 mix is the most to use and only use pure propylene glyco in mixture or clogging will occurs

Back
Top Bottom