• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

I believe in Santa

Migrated topic.

Cakes

Diane Downey
While online, and off, I mainly manufacture grow texts. and that is the main reason that I am writing this essay, so i can help answer grow questions as I peruse your site. I also have cultivation text(s) that might be useful here; texts which are stickies in other forums. currently I frequent drugs-forum.com so you can see a few of my stickies there in the cannabis forum. I also answer many mainstream cultivation questions; that profile you can see at yahoo answers where I have over 500 replies chosen as 'best answer'.

everybody calls me cakes

I am new to propagating DMT plants specifically but am currently documenting a test grow on two types phylaris brachystachy. I have read that the brachystachy is significantly different compared to the other phylaris so of course it interested me.

I ask few questions since I am proficient with a search engine but I know I'll have a question some day, so, that is the other reason I am writing this essay.

Politics like do i Believe or whatever, i am thinking there is no way that SWIM could say for SWAN and also, everything 'otherworldly', so far, seems to have a firm relationship to known scientific processes. including Santa.

so, ok, The End.

Thanks for all the kind words and yay i'd be happy to share my texts Friend. that is, if I get upgraded to full membership when the boss' come along. sad to say but if they don't upgrade me then I won't be back because making superfluos posts for purpose of showing off is just not my style. I really hope they look to my references. Maybe I should have closed with a joke like i planned but problem is, they all have to do with chickens or plants.

well cakes...SWIM is very interested in phalaris brachystachy and has a few crops growing...and is soon to try extracting some...has it sitting in the freezer...until he has time to do it...welcome to the forum

Greatest Thanks dear Infinite Being.

your eudaemonic success we look forward to hearing of.

I have two cultivars of brachystachy; from Jordan and South Africa. both secured for free from the ars program. no appreciable difference yet except seed size (2x). to ward mold we used a chlorine impregnated atmosphere and it may have helped the seeds to grow faster (green in 3 days). using it on cannabis can get me a seed up and out of the ground in less than 24 hrs.

seems to have an extraordinary number of veins in leaf blades. successful salvia cultivars have appeared the same to us. coupled with theoretical Santa type reasons we speculate that alkaloids may be concentrated in the veins. Wouldn't it be fun if they could be stripped out like fibers from a hemp plant. I'll be watching out to see if microscopic examinations support this theory.

i guess this is better saved for the appropriate forum but it might be a while before i have a full thread ready. i have heard that keeping stuff in the freezer is ok :d

Thanks again to you all.

Back
Top Bottom