• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

I need YOUR Opinions!

Migrated topic.

Dimitri-Trance

Rising Star
Ok...
Swim tried vaporhusca (sublingual C.C. and vaped spice(20-30mgC.C/30mgspice)and was amazing!
Now he wants to experience with either 120mg C.C (Oral in Oj) / then 15-20 mintues later 30-40mg vaped spice.(Vaporhusca)
OR!
Both 120mg C.C and 30-40 mg spice on Oj in one shot!(Pharmahusca)

Which do yall vote on?:? :)

OR EVEN MAYBE...should I mix some C.C w/ spice? 30mg each in the machine! Would this be like Changa? I hope so!

If you have time, swallow 200 mg of CC and wait 20-30 minutes and then take 100-125mg of spice orally. That will give you an intense five hour trip complete with beautiful imagery, deep introspection, and direct participation into the cosmic consciousness. I don't know, but I doubt I would be able to feel 40mg of spice orally with a MAOI. Even 90 mg is a tease for me, but we are all different. You're on a great path though using the CC, that is a great product. It's still not as warm as pure caapi, but it is better than the other harmala extracts.

tolerance varies wides, some only need 40mg for deep deep experiences, but those tend to be very low-enders.

SWIM needs >120mg for full visions and full-psychedelic (pretty much unable to do anything but lay down and experience, anything else is extremely difficult)

SWIM would NOT recommend trying 100mg first time, but maybe try 50mg or 60mg if you're brave.
If that produces an intense experience then you've got your answer.

If it wasn't quite enough then you can judge dose from there.

The vaporhuasca will be similar to the first stated experience, pharma will take you for an intense spiritual ride of 2-5 hours at the right dose.

That was rather badly ordered, but SWIY has additional questions just throw them out.

My vote is for both, depending on the time you have available.

If you have an hour or two, the pre-dose with CC, either 5-10 mg sublingual, or the 100 mg or so orally, both 30 minutes before the vaping, changes the experience. Slightly longer onset, but it lasts longer with more "aya" overtones and time to assimilate the teachings and information. Over the hour, re-dosing is also pleasant and allows one to stay in the moment of "spirit" for an extended time.

With a good half-day of time to yourself, the oral 100-150 mg of CC and about the same amount of spice (fumarate works for this) results in a 5-6 hour experience. More depth to the experience as to healing, teaching, guidance and walking in the world of ayahuasca. Minimal physical discomfort, so the whole "purge experience" is not an issue.

Both experiences are valuable. Pick your path depending on the time available.

100-150mg fumarate could make for a very strong journey. Start low with the spice when trying pharma, 30-50mg.

Back
Top Bottom