• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Impossible thirth toke...

Migrated topic.

scamie

Rising Star
So hello everybody. Si recovered from my flue and smoked the self extracted spice for a couple of times. I cant remeber a lot of the journey's. But i was in a place i knew. But it was very different as my first breaktrough< i suppose> My first time a year ago i was blown to peaces... died.... no breathing, no heartbeat... only mind and i was in this space with organic waving/ morphing fabric... infinite space everywhere< something like in blueberry> but nothing like machine elfes of some sort. was this a breaktroufh or can someone go in any further? the journey's i did just two days ago were very different. Alot of kaleido,, al the visuals morphing snakes objects symbols etcc... In this ordered chaos i saw some beings < comingout / existing in > They come to look my in mu eyes and they were come near my face while doing. They didnt communicate in a different way. Maybe i just coulnt grasp it. I was out of my body for a wile, but i did not have the immense experience as the first attempt a year ago... the dying etc... was the last experience a full breaktrough or should i up the dose?< eyeballing> I had the feeling i should up the dose but am not sure. ALSO... i was in no way able to take a thirth toke. After the first toke held in a 15 sec, i was to take an uncoordinated second toke!! any comments?? :D rgrds

Although the definition of breakthrough isn't obvious (since you might forget it happened...) [i:1eb5476286][b:1eb5476286]it[/b:1eb5476286][/i:1eb5476286] can happen with just one slow, hugely drawn toke (30 - 40mg), that you hold-in as long as possible. But it WILL definately happen if you drink Syrian Rue seed extract first, then wait 30 min and then try vapourizing 20-30 mg...!

Back
Top Bottom