• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Introduction

Migrated topic.

Viciousend

Rising Star
Not entirely sure where to begin.

For now I suppose I just wanted to say hello, make my presence known and to let you know a little about myself.

I am, for the most part, a quiet observer and have done so on this forum for quite some time.
Apart from my vigilant nature I also have a need for information that often borders on the obsessive side of all things related to psychedelics primarily and usually other entheogen's and substances thereafter.

In my time lurking on the nexus I've come across a great mass of invaluable information that I have several different members on the board here to thank for, which at times has renewed my drive for the never ending search for information to both improve my knowledge and ability.

I look forward to chatting to all of you and hopefully provide my own input as full member soon enough after I have caught up on recent developments.

Cheers

Vicious.

welcome_Luchador.jpg
(Vicious)

Thanks alot Smokeydaze! Ive seen some of your posts around the forum and I remember you cause of your avatar :p
What anime is that from by the way?

No worries, what state are you from? NSW here..

I'm not quite sure actually, found this gif somewhere (might of been here actually) and captured a frame from it.

Attachments

• 41.gif
    41.gif
    150.2 KB · Views: 0
Hey, thanks alot psychosis. Haha now that I read my original post it seems somewhat unnecessarily formal :p

Back
Top Bottom