• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

introduction

millet_fillet

Rising Star
hello, my partner and i are getting ready to do ayahuasca. we have extensive experience with dxm. and i have experience with a wide variety of other things. im wondering how will the dmt experience compare to a dissociative experience. we want to know what to expect regarding this. thanks! :)

Hello,

Welcome to the Nexus! Glad to hear you're preparing for a ceremony. Would you be willing to share how you are preparing? Are you doing some dieting, fasting, cleansing work, meditation or something else?

I haven't had DXM before, but I have a fair bit of experience with Ketamine. From what I can tell, the only common line between dissociatives and DMT is that they can on occasion be exceptionally confusing :LOL:

However, I wouldn't create any expectations for my first ayahuasca ceremony based on any dissociative experiences. If anything, I'd do my absolute best to go in without any expectations and just let the medicine do its thing.

I guess this goes without saying, but if you haven't already, please carefully read through the Health and Safety part of our Wiki, as it contains valuable and important information. Always prioritize health and safety above everything else.

Once you got that base covered, I'd advise going in without reading too much or creating expectations for the upcoming experience, as that can taint it should it not be exactly what you were expecting.

As long as you enter with humility, intention, respect and the readiness to let go, you should come out the other side a better version of yourself.

Do let us know how it was once you're back!

Safe and productive travels! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom