• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Is Melted Spice ok to eat?

Migrated topic.

Apoc

Esteemed member
OG Pioneer
Hello people. I accidentally left some capped spice in a hot place, and to my horror, I found the cap with melted syrup in it. Most of the spice leaked out of the cap. Some got on my fingers, and I tasted it to see check it out. It tasted very bitter. I thought it was a total loss, but when the cap cooled down, there's a layer of hardened yellow syrupy wax. Maybe 25mg if I'm lucky. Anyone know if this would be ok to eat, or if it went through some chemical change, and is no longer acceptable. Thanks.

Yeah, SWIM left some in his car once, he said it melted into a goo, but after putting it in the freezer or refrigerator for a little while, it was back to a solid paste. Still fine though. This is what happens when it is vaporized no? There should be no difference in quality.

Oh, to ingest, I have no idea, I would not think so.

I would think it has been oxidated to form DMT N-oxide, which is a yellow oily substance. DMT N-oxide can be used without any trouble. Don't take my word on that it is n-oxide though, it is just a thought. How hot was it stored?

Evening Glory said:
I would think it has been oxidated to form DMT N-oxide, which is a yellow oily substance. DMT N-oxide can be used without any trouble. Don't take my word on that it is n-oxide though, it is just a thought. How hot was it stored?

I see. Well, I looked up dmt n-oxide and it is consistent with what you say. I also found that adding some vitamin C and mixing n-oxide with water should be the same as putting freebase in vitamin c water and eating it.

Thanks.

curious1 said:
let us know if it was okay- thanks

It tasted very bad, very bitter. Also, I think it made me feel more stomach upset than white dmt. The trip was good.

Back
Top Bottom