• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

is Salvia Monster a Legit Vendor?

Migrated topic.
Weird... I came across that site last night on a random search.

I've always had an odd feeling about anyone who makes a 100x salvia. I mean... Is it REALLY necassary?

soulfood said:
Weird... I came across that site last night on a random search.

I've always had an odd feeling about anyone who makes a 100x salvia. I mean... Is it REALLY necassary?

i know what you mean... plus on their site it says that they will make higher strength if you request it. lol i gues some people just arent satisfied till they have a higher concentration. 20x is perfect for me, sometimes 40x if i really wanna fly.

10x kicked my face into a tree!

Actually the first time I tryed salvia I had no idea what it was. I just ordered some off the net. It was a 20x and when it arrived in the post I had just woken up, got it out the packet and loaded a cone full and hit it good, expecting some legal weed like high... HA! Kids eh?

But anyway, nothing other than salvia can disconnect me that convincingly. I couldn't even imagine 100x. Unless there's some people with very unusual tolerence to it, I just don't know how it's justified.

soulfood said:
10x kicked my face into a tree!

Actually the first time I tryed salvia I had no idea what it was. I just ordered some off the net. It was a 20x and when it arrived in the post I had just woken up, got it out the packet and loaded a cone full and hit it good, expecting some legal weed like high... HA! Kids eh?

But anyway, nothing other than salvia can disconnect me that convincingly. I couldn't even imagine 100x. Unless there's some people with very unusual tolerence to it, I just don't know how it's justified.

yeah some of my friends get going with the 10x but i just usually need a higher dose in general for most drugs even spice. i also want to get a shitload of dried leaves so that i can continue using it with my changa once the US gov makes it illegal nationwide which i feel is in the near future. i think the salvia leaf makes it so much more calm and euphoric and it puts a certain twist on the visuals that i cant really put into words.

Be wary of any vendor that sells any extract stronger than say 40x - 50x. It's all a ploy to get more money from you and make you think the extracts are stronger than they really are. The truth is, no one really needs anything more than probably a true 20x. Anyone that claims to sell a 100x is lying and a bit irresponsible IMO. I always recommend to new users that they get some plain leaf, always cheap. A good 10x is all I need. Even 5x is good enough most of the time. A real 100x would be caked with salvinorin a crystals and the dosage would be somewhere around 2mg or less :d

Back
Top Bottom