• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Is there a way to get crystal yield from Eco friendly teks?

Migrated topic.

Al-Wasi

Rising Star
I'm considering doing a Eco friendly tek on my next run. However I'm having a hard time deciding which tek to use as most of them seem to produce goo as a final product instead of the crystal powder that results from a/b or stb teks.

If I was to use a tek such as blab with limonene is it possible to end up with a freebase product that is not goo or oil? I seen pics in the blab tek in which they ended up with a crystal product but I'm unsure if that's freebase or fumarate as well as what method they used since there's so many different paths to take.

If any one can help that'd be nice. Meaning if I use blab can I get crystal and if so by what method.

I'm trying to avoid having to use naphtha. And was under the impression that if you go the q21 route with limonene you end up with jungle spice?

I'm looking to get white or at least yellow crystal

You can do the first part like q21/amorfati, which is basically a calcium hydroxide `dry` basing step, pull with limonene, and then the end part of salting the limonene you can do like BLAB tek with FASI or FASW.

Back
Top Bottom