• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Is there any list of plants that have been tested.

Migrated topic.

datdmt

Rising Star
Texas has lots of acacia species as well as both desmanthus, so I was wondering if there is a list of plants that have been graphed. So we can know what is and what isn't uncharted territory.

I really like this as an idea.

Would be hard to implement but the best bet in my opinion would be starting with a list of plant families that have interesting compounds present. Finding what species inside these families were local to you and then starting your list from there.

Google will help you find out if research has been carried out on said species this could help eliminate some possibilities.

Substance / plant analysis kit mentioned on the nexus would be ideal for testing unknowns it would allow you to test your way through your local flora then upload your results here. With a bit of cooperation from other members I am sure some new sources could be found.

datdmt said:
both desmanthus

There are more than two :) Check out cooleyi.

Get a thin layer chrotomatography (TLC) setup together and start testing!

It would be particularly interesting to see results from acacia angustissima, native to Texas.

Back
Top Bottom