• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Jiaogulan (Gynostemma pentaphyllum) - Chinese Immortality Herb

Migrated topic.

lorax

Rising Star
Does anyone else here use it? Its lovely! Read up on it if you haven't already! It's wonderful stuff. I feel so much more balanced since I drink this tea! I recommend it to anyone. It also enhances the flow of sexual energies.

Yeah.. it is said that in the region where it is taken traditionally there are people who get up to 200 hundred years old. It also has a very good effect on metabolism and blood pressure. It contains the same saponins which ginseng also contains. Therefore it is said to help with stress related symptoms. It is antioxidant. It makes the heart pump with greater force. It helps normalize the bloodpressure. It lowers cholesterol levels. It helps against thrombosis and lowers the chance of blood clotting. It helps the immune system stay strong. It helps with the production of white blood cells. It lowers sugars and fats in the bloodstream. It contains saponins which are helpful against cancer. It helps keep the nervous system relaxed and balanced.

There are no downsides to it. Its SO good for you. I already got 2 plants growing, but I ordered a kilo of it today because they are still too small to be harvested and I recently had 2 colds. Im currently fighting off the second cold i caught. I wanna start drinking this tea every day. One needs to take 2 teaspoons to make 1 liter of tea. One is supposed to drink 1 liter a day. It tastes very good. A kilo cost me 75 euros and this will last a LONG time!

Its very easy to grow. It grows much faster where its sunny tho. This stuff is THE healing herb number one!

my kilo just arrived.. sippin away at a cup right now.. strange but not bad taste. if one added a bit of sugar it would be delicious.

Back
Top Bottom