• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Jungle Spice Changa--a quick question

Migrated topic.

mogascreeta

Rising Star
hey everyone

so, i just made my first batch of enhanced herbs (50/50; spice/lion tail petals) and i think im hooked! anyway, i got some Jungle Spice dried today (used xylene after the bark was spent) and tried to dissolve some in 91% IPA but it doesnt seem to want to dissolve. my question is this: is IPA a decent solvent for Jungle Spice? if not what solvent would you recommend for Jungle Spice Enhanced Herbs? (i can get acetone but i try to avoid it as i immediately become suspect of making meth but if i really need it i can get it.)

PS I really love the idea of changa, whoever thought of needs a Nobel Prize, so portable, inconspicuous, and i can roll a fatty and take it outside! :)

Ive never used IPA to enhance, but if you warm up the IPA a bit it will help to dissolve the Jungle.

Ive just finished a batch of changa made with caapi/chali/spice/jungle using acetone. hmmmm yummy stuff.

I used ethanol (everclear). My jungle spice (devoid of fats and oils) dissolved fine other than having to break up the large chunks and such. If you have a gooey jungle spice you may want to remove the fats and oils.

quick note...
once again with out the addition of a harmala, or caapi leaf/vine... it aint changa...
its enhanced leaf.
cheers

mogascreeta said:
hey everyone

PS I really love the idea of changa, whoever thought of needs a Nobel Prize, so portable, inconspicuous, and i can roll a fatty and take it outside! :)

An Australian by the name of Julian Palmer.... I also Nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Back
Top Bottom