• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Kanna prep and effects?

Migrated topic.

Once

Rising Star
Hey Yall!
I haven't posted in months due to lack of internet access. It is great to be back, this is such an awesome community! I was wondering if anyone here has experience with preparing Kanna? I have one plant that is growing like hot cakes and I figured that I might as well no what I'm doing if I ever want to harvest her. Also any feedback on the effects would also be appreciated, we started growing Kanna somewhat ignorant of its medicnal value, so any tips on using this plant would be helpful.

Thanks,
Once

interesting plant. my experience was with material ordered from some forgotten vendor. I believe it was fermented and then powdered or vice-versa. I weighed out ~150mg and snorted it. quite uncomfortable. I allowed it to absorb and then blew my nose to eliminate the insolubles. the effects are a mild energy boost and enhanced mood.

I eventually started using it sub lingually. The small amount I bought lasted me a while that way. I have yet to repurchase any. As far as focus and mood boost, I now use a combination of amino acids and bacopa monnieri.

I dont know about the fermentation process but believe it may be necessary for the material to be effective.

E

Back
Top Bottom