• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Learning from our ancestors and plants: How I learned to use Yage.

Migrated topic.

Frisk911

Just remember ALL CAPS when you spell the man name
In this post I will include a trip report on the two brews that finally had light in them, Both Chaliponga. This is after 200-300~ brews or around a total of 4-5kg of yage vine, Mostly yellow but I also use white and red.

I will also write how I was able to learn from the plant teachers themselves without a guide, I want to say that following in my footsteps is not for everyone and I'd discourage it. I'm also going to speak about how I fast before drinking the yage. So lets get started.

My method of brew is a one second pour of white vinegar and about 4 quarts of water. I simmer it and do not allow it to boil for about three hours. Then I move the brew into another pot and start to simmer it even slower. After 3 boils I reduce the yage to about 2oz of a thick oily stringent liquid and drink.

When I first started drinking, I started at 5 grams of yellow yage and had very strong effects from that alone, The next day I brewed again with 10, Then 15, then 20, And so on, Up to 50grams where it simply overpowering, I think there is a reverse tolerance with harmalas as I have been smoking and drinking rue for about 4 years as well.

The "Trick" is to dedicate a very large amount of time to brewing the vine and working with it, Idealy you should be in a state of meditation while brewing, Sometimes I take LSD, Mushrooms or Mescaline when I brew. I go in cycles where I spend whole weeks waking up and spending 9 hours brewing and meditating and then 4-6 hours meditating on the vine. I spend large amounts of spend time in isolation during these "cycles" as Ive started calling them.

Now onto the report from finally adding the light.

If you have any questions please ask! If I left something out let me know!

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Quiet worried about adding light for the first time so I was a bit nervous the first time, The second time I was without fear but full of respect. My mind was foggy and weak, It was hard to do anything but meditate due to the way I fast.
(physical condition) Set: Fasting, When I fast for 3 days before I start the "Cycle" I stop eating and showering and only drink water, I never go over 14 days anymore, So I was very weak, Dirty and tired. The feeling of hunger leaves totally after the 2-3rd day.
Setting (location): My home.
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?) 14 days 24 hours a day outside of prayer.
recent drug use: Valium, Temazepam, Ketamine, LSD, Shrooms, A.Muscaria, Cannabis, Rue, Smoked rue freebase, nnDMT freebase.
last meal: Before the fast started on the 13th of Jan, I ate a a loaf of bread, Buttered with salt and a gallon of orange juice. After the fast ended on the 27 I ate two loafs of bread, Drank another gallon of orange juice and boiled two eggs.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 66kg
known sensitivities: NAK
history of use: Yage, Moderate experienced. Yage with admixtures, First two times. Drugs, Life long user.
BIOASSAY
Substance(s): Over the two weeks, Yage, Chaliponga, Shrooms, Rue; Oral and freebased, LSD, A.Muscaria, Cannabis, DMT, Valium and Temazepam
Dose(s): Brews without light, 2, 50 Grams yellow yage. Brews with light, 2 grams of Chaliponga and 50 Grams of yellow yage, Brew 2 with light the next day, 66 Grams yellow yage, 3.36 grams Chaliponga, Shrooms, About 4 grams, 2g At the start of the fast and 2g after the fast. 200mg harmala salts from rue nightly, roughly 2 grams smoked over the two weeks. 2 tabs of LSD while brewing the first of the four brews I drank over this fast, 1 Cap of A.Muscaria, not weighted taken with shrooms after fast. 1+Oz of high quality cannabis. 300~mg of DMT over the fast. 100mg of valium after the fast taken with 110mg of temazepam as well. (I have a very high tolerance and terrible insomnia when I fast/about 3 days after fasting, As well as the fact that im addicted to benzos, I do not take them during psychedelic experiences.)
Method of administration: Drank, Smoked, Swallowed capsules of rue, Vaporized DMT, Chewed the mushrooms to a pulp before swallowing.

EFFECTS

Administration time: Unfortunately unknown, When I start fasting I don't look at clocks or mirrors, But I think "Constant" would apply here.
Duration: 336 hours - how ever long I was asleep.
First effects: Trembling and a sense of presences around me, Singing and and excited to finally teach me.
Peak: The peak was 3 hours after I drank the 2nd brew with light, I did not "Break through" but I was more moved into the spirit realm, It was very, very gentle, But there was some extreme occult vibes at first, Then I met an entity/angel who named himself "Aleph" and began teaching me things I can not repeat as I simply don't know how. We we talked alot of about the Torah and Judiasm and when it was time for him to leave he finally showed himself to me, Indescribably beautiful. He called himself a He but clearly had very feminine body, Organs and "Voice"; But also masculine organs and muscles. Our communication was wordless and like ESP.
Come down: After "Aleph" left me I very quickly sobered up to baseline, It was like a switch flipped and everything was peaceful and calm and I slowly drifted back into my body, I had an amazing burst of energy as I broke the fast upon the come down so I was unable to sleep. I spent the rest of the night in meditation smoking rue and low doses of DMT in the chat.
Baseline: I have still not returned to baseline as im refeeding myself and getting my muscles atrophied from nothing but standing at a stove or laying on the floor.

Intensity (overall): 3.5-4
Evaluation / notes: I was instructed by "Aleph" to tell people how to use yage safely without help, how to sustain on ones own in the absence of support besides the support that lay inside the medication.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Implesantness: 2
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 2, Insomnia, Diarrhea, Lack of feeling in body (E,g feeling dead, Like my hearts not beating or my lungs are not running.), Forcing myself to eat and break the fast was hard. Duration is on going but to be expected, I'm still smoking rue as I type this.
Afterglow: 4, Peace. Ability to have visuals with just meditation, A silent mind. Duration is on going. But like the "Hangover" to be expected as I am still smoking rue as part of my integration.

I have never wrote a trip report but I'll do my best. After drinking the 1st brew I went and laid down after saying some prayers, Feet facing north, It slowly crept over me and I recognized the strong feeling of yage right away and began to smile and laugh, After about half an hour in I noticed I was no longer moving or feeling any part of my body, So I "Disconnected" from it and walked from my body into the spirit realm. After I left my body I was in an empty black void with colors swirling in different places like wisp of fire. After what felt like infinity passed I stood up and returned to my body, The teacher I met that time was silent and wanted to make sure I understood the nature of Chaliponga, It is a very different teacher than Chacruna.

Brew 2 with the light was very similar to the first one, But. After a while I sat down and started meditating and Aleph came and taught me a lot. I was instructed to keep going and He gave me "Permission to travel". After He left I broke my fast and took a shower and read the Torah for about 3 hours then started listening to jazz music and Mozart. The day broke and I was still wide awake so I let my vices win for the night and tranquilized myself to get some sleep.

In a few weeks I'll be doing this again, But for now I'm going to keep smoking rue and cannabis and meditating on what I was taught by the teachers hidden in the plants.

Much love and blessings to you all.

Back
Top Bottom