• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Lemon Tek Concert?

Migrated topic.

PrimateSphinx

The Rhythmic Dúnedain
anyone ever lemon tek'd at a concert before? I was wondering (Hypothetically )if you could somehow get them (in lemon solution)in a container into a venue undetected. I suppose you could do it in line but that might be weird. My main worry would be having it hit me in ten minutes and be standing in line... anyway..
thoughts?

Do to the fast onset, the intensity, and the short duration lemon tek is not really ideal for a public situation like this imo. Why not just eat your mushrooms? easier to conceal dry than in liquid, the longer onset and less intense but lengthier experience seems like it would lend itself better to a show. It's a lot moar fun to be up dancing than to be nailed to the floor ;)

You could easily get it in even if there is security.

Go to wal mart or walgreens, any general item store like that, and go to the travel section where they have travel containers for shampoo, toothbrushes etc. They should have tiny plastic travel bottles for liquids, just put your lemen tech tea (or i would just use plain water and make regular mushroom tea....)in the travel bottle, and tape it securely to your boxers on the inside of your leg, right by your testies and such, they wont be looking there.

I see the reasons for wanting to do this, as when i do such things at concerts, i dont want to do them before i go for several reasons, The wierdness of passing through security while tripping, the crowd moving around alot, and also because there is usually an opening band, and i dont want the peak of my trip to be the opening band, i would rather wait a while.

Good luck brother, have fun and be safe!

Back
Top Bottom