• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Let me introduce myself

Migrated topic.

Manula

Rising Star
Hello all, I think my first experience of smoking Changa will tell you a lot more about me than any list of facts about my life) I do not speak English well, so my statement may seem discreet. Just to lighten it up, I want to say that I'm very glad I found this forum and appreciate the atmosphere of your community. It's nice to know that there are so many brave and open-minded people out there.

I want to share my experience, I wonder if it was hyperslap, overdose or just convulsions of a frightened mind.
This was the second time I tried Changa. The first time I unknowingly did it without canceling the drug that blocks the 5ht2 receptors and took 1 breath. The experience was unpleasant, intense and short. After deciding that this experience was due to an insufficient dose, the second time I decided to take a good dose.
I had a friend with me to insure my body and the bong. I filled the bowl and managed to take 2.5 breaths. The world began to disintegrate into fractals on the second inhale. I remembered that I had experienced this disintegration many times in other altered states. I was told that I was sitting with my eyes completely open, but I could not see the world and received no signals from it. My world, my ego, the perceived and the perceiver, all disintegrated and torn into pieces, it felt like everything was infinitely disintegrating into primal elements and it was an endless wild meat grinder, there was no me, no memory of anything, only a wild whirling, intense and terrifying. Then there was oblivion. That this moment of oblivion was there, I realized, because I remembered very vividly the shock I felt when I came back again from oblivion into the meat grinder. There was still an aftertaste of peace, but the peace was shattered by this raging energy. I was completely lost, and disoriented, but the experience was so intense that there was no free attention to identify with anything, to single out at least one stable element. Then I woke up in the dark, and I saw the silhouette of a human face composed of white and yellow lights, and he was smiling and looking at me lovingly and saying, "it's okay, you're home. The sound of the voice was funny, cartoonish and kind. I was very shocked, scared, lost and disoriented. I had no memories, it was all perceived as the very essence, the only eternal reality. Then I recognized my spiritual teacher in this face, and I remembered with relief that there is not only darkness and wild whirlwinds, that there are subtle energies, light, love, and harmony in the universe. I reached for all this, and gradually the ordinary world began to manifest itself, and I remembered who I was and how I had come to be here. Across from me sat my friend. The picture of this world stabilized for a while longer. I asked him if he had talked to me, and he said he didn't. I tried to describe to him what I had experienced and phrased it as: "the horror of myself". He said I was sitting there with my glass eyes open, that I could see I was having a hard time, that there was a moment of relief on my face and then I was uncomfortable again.
I felt very easy and funny in that moment, glad to be back in that comfortable, stable world.
I was going into the experience expecting a Divine spiritual experience, and I got the agony of a disoriented overloaded brain, which made me laugh a lot. I still really want to experience light and harmony in a trip. It's scary to live with the knowledge that you'll end up in this wild whirlwind)

Hi there and welcome to the Nexus!

Thank you for sharing your experience, you're always welcome to do so, there are quite a lot of experienced psychedelic users here, I'm sure others will chime in and help you integrating with the experience.

Mind sharing with us, how much miligrams of DMT and harmala extract did you use for that changa recipa? So we could maybe get a better estimate to the strength of the puff.

Also, feel free to join the chat room I've seen you there for a minute or two, but its better to leave it open as a tab, as sometimes people are semi afk and might take time to reply. Also please do not be shy, feel free to share your expereince here, and as an English teacher, I must say your English is splendid hehehe :) Don't be afraid to use it!

Cheers, and enjoy your stay!

Speaking of the integration of this experience... the first thing that changed was my priorities, meditation came sharply to the forefront. It is in meditation that I experience the harmony and light that I had so lacked on that trip. My meditation has become deeper and my mind has become calmer. Also my ideas about the world collapsed, I was so sure of everything before, of my knowledge)) how presumptuous it was. For a couple of weeks I couldn't figure out how I could seriously take anything in this world, to work, read the news, do shopping... But in time, that passed. I could tell that my ego now is smaller and I'm a little bit more aware. And now I am in awe of this enormous unexplored force and I am very afraid to go through this again. But I can't leave with this fear that is why I will take Changa once again soon.

Thank you justB612
I will try to use it as much as I can) I really appreciate the opportunity to read comments from experienced users.
It was 250 mg of Changa and I don't know what proportion was inside.

Manula said:
Thank you justB612
I will try to use it as much as I can) I really appreciate the opportunity to read comments from experienced users.
It was 250 mg of Changa and I don't know what proportion was inside.

Sure thing :)

I would exercise caution when smoking unknown amounts of dmt, best to precisely measure it if you can.... Or maybe go slowly and build it up. No need to all in, in my experience.
Do you have experience with other psychedelics, and can you maybe tell us a bit more about that if you have the time? :)

I very much agree with meditation, these days I dont even consider using psychedelics without regular meditation practices.... As well as taking apart the ego, DMT is especially good at that hehehe :)

Welcome Manula! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Inhaling DMT is often exactly like that. You get to experience everything you couldn't possible have imagined in just a few minutes or seconds. It is overwhelming!

Now that you have an idea what is behind the curtain, taking MAOI (check with your medicine first if it's safe) prior to smoking or just going to the oral DMT can give a bit more time to digest what is going on there and what you to take with you. It's good to think one's own intentions, why am I doing this. Am I curious to learn or am I willing to encounter something or whatever else it might be. It may be anything, but it's good idea to take time to think about before hand, so it helps to keep your head in one piece.

Also, integrating the mere existence of the hyperspace into your everyday life and worldview can take some time and I believe most of us here still don't know what it is really about, so take your time.

Also, please keep sharing your experiences if you will!

I think you made a mistake, most people make in the beginning (me included), took a bit too much too fast. Your experience doesn't sound like a hyperslap to me, but rather a not unusual, strong DMT experience.
Try to adjust your dosage according information you find here and I am sure you will love trips with the molecule. Just take it slowly and you will be rewarded.
Meditation is a key skill to navigate trips, you are in the right direction.
Good luck and post moar trips :)

justB612
I tried mushrooms a couple of times when I was a kid, but I don't remember the experience. So I can say I have no experience with psychedelics at all.
Cannabis sometimes plunged me into deep areas of myself, but there was always too much mind (brain) and little heart in that experience.
In Tomtegubbe's signature, I saw a link to a great article on the molecule and enjoyed reading it. It talked about the importance of forming an intention before tripping, it explained my experience a bit. My intention was to break down misconceptions. Thanks for the article, Tomtegubbe!
Next time I'll start with a small dose and my aspirations will be more peaceful)

I am Manula. I don’t remember my old account) I made the same mistake with Bufo. To high a dosage. But when I fount the correct one I get very spiritual and blessed trip. During my first two session, when there was to much Bufo there were black outs. But the third time was exiting!
I posted this trip report yesterday. Thank you for all advices 🙏

I am Manula. I don’t remember my old account) I made the same mistake with Bufo. To high a dosage. But when I fount the correct one I get very spiritual and blessed trip. During my first two session, when there was to much Bufo there were black outs. But the third time was exiting!
I posted this trip report yesterday. Thank you for all advices 🙏
Hey there, welcome back. It may be possible to recover and merge your old account if you wish. We'll put out a quick call to @The Traveler and see how it goes for you.

Back
Top Bottom