• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

light upon pharma please

Migrated topic.

oneistheall

Rising Star
hi ,
swim wants to take pharma , he extracted dmt for the first time ala nomans and is currently re x.his atempt to extract caapi ala manske failed cause nothing precipitated so he used that salted mix to make an extraction ala gibran adding lye and washing more than required to get rid of all the salt, it worked apparently, everything matches the pics in wiki, his yield was .50 (thought he would get more) the material is light beige and very thin powdered, ph of last water wash was about 6.
swim has been researching in other places cause the nexus was down for so long and has mixed information so he asks you now fellow nexians to give him some advice based on experience.
first thing first(im so green): the compound extracted ala nomans what is it, dmt acetate, freebase or what? and what about the caapi extract, is it caapi copy or what?
and: how should he take this substances to have a pharmahuasca expereince, dosing, timing, orange juice required?
swim never had dmt, he cant smoke it.swim is very experienced on mescalin up to 600mgs clean acetate.swim had the real ayahuasca in peru in 2005, wish he had taken more when the shaman offered.
thanks guys

IIRC noman's tek gives freebase.
for caapi a manske extraction is not necessary because you don't have the uterotoxic compounds in there that the manske step usually gets rid of. I've also had bad results using a manske on caapi trying to see if it would help clean up the end product.
The end product is a mix of the alkaloids contained in the caapi, generally harmaline, harmine and thh. caapi copi is the name of a product sold by flowing visions AFAIK.

For dosing pharma I would recoment making dmt-fumarates from your extracted spice, if you have fumaric acid available. To make this I usually use a as little acetone as possible to dissolve my dmt fully, adding it drop by drop. Then taking FASA (fumaric acid saturated acetone -- really make sure it's saturated!) and adding that drop by drop as well until all the dmt-fumarate crashed out. I try to use a pippette to take off the excess acetone adn let the rest evaporate, then clean with pure acetone again to wash away any excess fumaric acid.
If you don't have access to fumarates you can just dissolve your freebase dmt in acetic acid (vinegar) or lemon juice or some other acidic juice, but these salts are not quite as readily absorbed by the body, as far as I've been told.

There are various ways to ingest pharma - some take the harmalas and the dmt together, some like to wait 30 min or so in between. From what I understand how fast harmalas work, taking them together is definitely ok, and for me works best. Here's why: I will usually purge at some point after ingestion of the dmt. However if I have taken the harmalas much earlier than the dmt then the purging will follow the ingestion of the dmt much sooner than had I taken them together, thus giving my body less time to absorb the full dose.

I usually suspend about 250 mg of off-whitish caapi extract in water, in a shot glass. It won't dissolve but it will be suspended if I stir it properly. The dmt-fumarates I dissolve in some kind of strong tasting juice, like berry/grenadine juice to mask the dmt-taste; otherwise instant gag-reflex!
I drink the caapi extract first, then about 5 minutes later when I get my courage up I drink the dmt. 30 min later I usually purge, 35 min after ingestion I'm tripping :D
This can vary according to bodyweight, time of day, or who-knows-what...

As for the dose, I really don't know what to recommend to you. For me 50mg fumarates was too little. 80 and 90 were nice, 100 was great. I have not tried more so far. I weigh around 46-49kg so I'm small... Generally I would say start on the lower end of what you would think is a medium dose, so you get a nice experience but nothing that will smack you in the face.

Hope all works well.

cheers & love
Enoon

Enoon, thank you.
for now swim only has fb. he wants to dissolve this in lemon juice, 100mg.he is wondering if this method of absortion is effective or if he needs to higher the dose to have a 100mg fumarate equivalent.thanks on the cappi observation he was thinking in 200mg but he will go for 250 as you comment, after all this is the SOUL and dmt is the LIGHT.
peace

100mg of freebase is significantly more that 100mg of fumarate. 65mg of freebase is a rough approximation of 100mgs of fumarate. The orange juice will do just fine.

Good luck!

ps: I was under the impression that Manske removes the THH, leaving only harmaline and harmine.

My only advice is that you may want to start with a slightly smaller dose. I know I have read reports on here of some people having intense experiences with 30 mg of DMT fb, whereas some people require over 200 mgs. I just wouldn't want to read that you had a 3-hour breakthrough when you didn't want it, and swear off the spice for life!

I'm still in my beginning stages experimenting with pharma as well, and I tend to have a hard head, but I'm going to go for my 6th attempt this weekend with 175 mgs of DMT fb and 250 mgs of caapi copy. I started with 200 mgs of caapi copy and 55 mgs of DMT fb.

Good luck and happy journey!!

thx guys.will start low and build up with experience, seems the reasonable thing to do.will order some fumaric acid also.

Dr_Sister said:
Sister started low, 30mgs fumarate with 120mgs harmlas on a full stomach. It took her weeks to work up the courage and all she got was nervous. :roll:

She is going to try 45mgs fumarate next time and see where that takes her

why would you take ingest spice and harmalas on a full stomach?

Back
Top Bottom