• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

long tearm lye bath viability

Migrated topic.

Fatcat

Rising Star
How long does swiy think that one could pull from a lye bath after the root bark is submerged? I have had a half pound of MHRB sitting in a lye bath for 2 months for security reasons. Do they think the DMT hasn't decomposed yet? Its almost a sludge like consistency, as it has been frozen, thawed and evaporated in the time it has been sitting.

I assume I would have to add more water to replace the evapped, but has the good stuff decomposed yet?

Well it looks like it worked. The Naptha is starting to get milky. I'd like to get my jungle out, but I don't want to have to evap it. Can you freeze precip D-limonene or xylene? I dont want to use the rest of my D-limonene, but I also don't want to have to smell anymore petrochems I hate this stuff.

A little update; It worked but not very well. I just took it out of the freezer at it looks like I only got one dose worth from 2 pulls. :(

i have wondered the same thing, its disappointing to get such a small yield
do you believe it was technique or decomposition that made for a small yield?

I don't think it's the technique, or the amount I first extracted. It was originally a half pound of MHRB and I only extracted maybe 200 mgs, from 2 different very large pulls. There was actually more dmt in the second pull compared to the first pull. So I think its a matter of decomposition rather than human factor. It was sitting outside (with a lid on in a giant glass cookie jar) for a few months, it was exposed to 80F deg heat and below freezing temps during that time.

Back
Top Bottom