• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Looking to get Harmine/Harmaline Hydrochloride and want advice

alien king

Esteemed member
Planning on getting some Harmine/Harmaline Hydrochloride and just want to know dosages, experiences and what to expect.

Last night for example I had 60mg DMT that I put into a pill. I took that about 30 minutes after having ingesting 4-5 grams of raw syrian rue seeds. Didn't have much of an outstanding experience. I've went pretty deep with vaporized dmt and really am wanting to take this to the next level so that I can get in there for longer.

What dosages should I go for with this harmala spectrum product? I can go further with less dmt since its straight harmalas? Obviously at first I should look to experiment and test the water but what is a good dose looking like?

It's decidedly easy to extract your own harmine and harmaline from Syrian rue seeds. All the information for that is here on the forum. Getting oral DMT to work can take a bit of trial and error; you'd be wise to start by familiarising yourself with the effects of tha harmala alkaloids by themselves.

I use around 100mg harmine freebase to activate 25-35mg of DMT for a light pharmahuasca trip. Those dosages are on the low side for most people. So try about 150mg harmine FB. With more than 150mg you may feel some nausea or dizziness. The harmine FB dissolves in water with a little citric acid. Or you can put the harmine FB on your tongue as it's fairly tasteless.

Back
Top Bottom