• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Lucid Dream Fishermen Thread

Migrated topic.

obliguhl

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Let's try to drag some meaningful pieces of data off the dreamstate. The steps to success:

1.Have a lucid dream
2.Read something. It can be a book, a sign or a writing on the wall - it doesn't matter

Alternativly: Ask a dream char something

Hint: Ask a question before reading.

Start:

So I had this amazingly stable lucid dream state and I was reading in a book. Most of them did not make sense. The I asked the question: "What is important?" The answer:

"That we can meet ourselves on our terms" and at the same time it had another meaning:
"That we can meet each other on our terms"

I still havn't figured out what it means.

I do find it interesting when I wake up and clearly remember a phrase or a sentence that was spoken in the dream. I wouldn't try attaching any significance to it though. I think if the intellect starts mucking about in those gears you may just wind up a few minutes late to your next "meeting"

I had a very vivid dream where I was talking to an Albert Einstein like figure. I had sought him out cause I heard he had the ultimate knowledge. All I had to do was read out loud a nonsensical poem he had written on a blackboard, but I was too scared. Once read, I would be forever changed. I wouldn't be able to see things the same way again. I didn't even want to look at the poem incase I subconsciously remembered it. Though the first line was clearly written, but it was a random mixture of words.

It was like I would have trascended had I read them, but I wasn't ready. In the dream I was concerned about my cat. Who would look after my cat if I was trascendant?

I went fully lucid the night before last...All I can remember is going through periods of sleep paralysis, and pulling out of it, and then finally falling into a trance like electrical buzzing, and than a scene appeared..I was flyiing over a city with lots of buildings(kinda reoccuring theme), I never lost conciousness(it was a WILD..wake induced lucid dream)..I flew around for about a minute or so, really amazed like I am everytime I go lucid, I try to take in the absolute pristine detail of the dreamscape, it's so real..I fly down and land on top of a building and look around, the sky is blue and I can feel the breeze..but I am still not fully grounded in the dreamtime becasue I can feel the buzzing of the paralysis(which makes me think that what I experience as a few minutes of a lucid dream is really only maybe 20 seconds)..the buzzing can be ovewhelming and frightens me and I force myself to wake up..which usually results in an inbetween state where I really feel paralysed and panicky until a finger moves or something and I snap out of it..

Lucid dreaming is awesome!! One day I know I will just break right on through that carrier wave buzzing and ride it as deep as it will take me..It's like I have been having small tastes of a fully consious dreamself my whole life..I get paralysis alot, so I hope that once I can do it without any fear durring the entry, than it will be at least a start, I just need a reliable technique that works for me. Calea used to really help induce paralysis anytime I took it..thats basically all it did..but the fear was still there and I think the buzzing carrier wave was worse..in some ways sleep paralysis is like ego dealth..or a disintegration anyway, kinda similar to spice as well..especially the carrier wave thing, and spice gives me a similar sort of paralyzation, though not as drastic as sleep paralysis.

Anyway, i highly recomend sleep paralysis!

Back
Top Bottom