• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Man Lying In Doritos, Goldfish And Chips Ahoy Tells Cops, 'I'm Too High'

Migrated topic.

Nathanial.Dread

Esteemed member
Got this from the Huffington Post this morning. It's equal parts hilarious and sad. I can't believe the cops are going to press charges on the poor man. Just goes to show how little compassion the cops have for drug users, even ones in distress who are obviously not harming anyone.

This goes way beyond the munchies.

When an Ohio man told a dispatcher that he was "too high" on marijuana, officers arrived at his Austintown home to find him on the floor "in a fetal position" amid a "plethora" of Doritos and other junk food, according to a police report obtained by The Huffington Post.

An officer said the 22-year-old, whose identity was redacted from the report, could be heard groaning in an upstairs room. The officer then found him amid the junk food, which also included Pepperidge Farm Goldfish and Chips Ahoy cookies.

The man told the officer he could not feel his hands because he "smoked too much weed," the report noted. He then sent the officer to his car where he had allegedly smoked the pot, and the cop recovered a glass pipe, rolling papers, roaches and a glass jar of marijuana. He declined medical treatment, the report said.

The report notes that an investigation is pending for drug possession and drug paraphernalia.

An Austintown police detective declined to speak about the case with HuffPost.

I give the man props for getting good munchies - stoned Goldfish and milk are a winner.

Blessings
~ND

So let me get this straight...

He called the cops for help and they decided to press charges? How are we supposed to be expected to trust the police when we're afraid to call them. To protect and serve, hmm... ?:?

Still, this is hysterically funny even though I do feel pretty bad for the poor guy.

This is why I always use a test kit on my Doritos. These days you never know if you're getting the real thing or some sort of research junk food. Better safe than sorry.

In the holding cell: " say WHAT man? Hey hey hey, where can i get some of that weed? "

Praxis. said:
So let me get this straight...

He called the cops for help and they decided to press charges? How are we supposed to be expected to trust the police when we're afraid to call them To protect and serve, hmm... ?:?

Say it with me now...

F@*# THE POLICE!!!
Okay, now that that's clear, it's funny ( not laughing though) the "cops" in my town took that stupid phrase off of their cars. It used to be painted in cursive next to a little rose. ( the same rose they put on their gun clips.) Doesn't say anything now, but i was told it was a pr decision to widen the gulf between "civilians" and cops.

Protecting and serving corporate interests in the land of the jailed and home of the scared.

Oh, sorry, off topic. Yeah, poor guy. All those munchies, gone to waste.

Really Nat? Milk AND goldfish? Now i know you're an alien.

So he called them to let them know he was to high and they arrived and asked if he wanted help and he dismissed them...

:thumb_up:

i like how specific the article was with brand names

i bet the entire story is fabricated to sell chips ahoy to stoners

Back
Top Bottom