• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Me, myself, and I.

610nanometres

Esteemed member
Hello.
For those of you who remember me, I was the previous member, OrangeEnergy, who catastrophically threw my toys out of the pram a while back, attempting to delete all presence of myself from the site. I can only offer my humblest apologies for such behaviour. It was unconscionable and unpardonable, and it pains me that I behaved in this way.
For those of you who don't know, and it just goes to show, the root was politics, stoopid...
If I may offer a little emotional back-story, to at least show a state of mind, as if it were needed.
My father had taken my niece and nephew to a deserted skatepark and proceeded to knock himself out. Who knew an 80yr old would give it a go down a ramp? Have you met my father? Once he got home having suffered a small bleed on the brain, I had returned home to look after him, while my sister's family were away. We had lost my mother, not from, but who was treated for cancer during covid lockdowns, not long thereafter, and my dad was lying in the bed he had looked after my mum in. I was lying in the bed in the room I grew up in, fixating on not very much positive, and everything came spilling out here. Absolutely no grounds for any kind of excuse, back in my old school, but thankfully we are not there.
I very much look forward to being part of this community again, but I will of course understand if it should be decided otherwise.

I should also like to apologise directly to Toshido. You were right, my friend, it was shit about me. No hard feelings from me.

Last edited:
Hey, welcome back.

Sorry to hear of your rough times, they can happen to the best of us. Fresh start, fresh Nexus. I'm no longer who I was on the old Nexus either.

I remember you being here for a while, along with your abrupt departure. Looking back, things could get a bit crazy on the old forum so it was probably good for your own mental health to step away for a while. Some of the newer moderators from that time now have the benefit of more experience in the role, and the new forum has various features that make moderation an easier task here.

Hope you're finding yourself in a better place again now. See you around.

Hey, welcome back.

Sorry to hear of your rough times, they can happen to the best of us. Fresh start, fresh Nexus. I'm no longer who I was on the old Nexus either.

I remember you being here for a while, along with your abrupt departure. Looking back, things could get a bit crazy on the old forum so it was probably good for your own mental health to step away for a while. Some of the newer moderators from that time now have the benefit of more experience in the role, and the new forum has various features that make moderation an easier task here.

Hope you're finding yourself in a better place again now. See you around.
Nice one. That all sounds excellent. Things are much better now, yes. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom