• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Meditation: Pre-Spice ‘Cleansing’ and General Well Being

Migrated topic.

Acolyte

Rising Star
Keep your mind "in tune" for Spice adventures and daily life!
(should this thread be in Philosophy/Science or Healing? move as desired)

Meditation Torrents! CDs 10-7 (attached)
1hr WAVs, 605MB each (high quality audio relates to effectiveness)
---Listen to CD 10 first, then 9--- You’ll have to buy CDs 6-1 for yourself

CD 10
CD 9
CD 8
CD 7

Instructions:
1. Relax in a quiet place with headphones (listen at a medium-soft level)
2. Focus consciousness on your breathing
3. This is a mental exertion. Listen only until you feel too irritated, then stop and do it again in a day or two.
4. When you stop listening, don't move for 10-15 mins
5. Go slow. When you feel the current level has lost its effectiveness, listen an extra half week before moving to the next level.

The random ticks and lurches your body makes is your nervous system unwinding, when it passes you may feel like a clean glass of water.

I’d be interested to hear anyone’s experience adding some Tender Helping Hands ?

Enjoy!

A

P.S. Here's two of the main dealers of this technology: Centerpointe and Project Meditation
(sorry for the crummy websites, I don’t know why this technology is trapped in the “new Age” realm…)

P.S.S. My thesis as to why this is a good idea:

...If our minds inevitably synchronize to their environment (i.e. listening to techno energizes me, classical music makes me reflect), then we ought to positively manage our environment to positively manage our minds. The longer we reside in an environment, the firmer our mental pathways commit to it as “normal.”

Conceptualizing the subconscious via Spice, therapy or meditation somehow helps to dialectically shift these wayward pathways to new and productive levels, levels more robust at handling stress and chaos of life.

Yet many of us don’t have the privilege to live in the calm monastic environment that produces this personal focus and commitment to a life of disciplined reflective meditation. Therapy is expensive and shallow. Spice at times may seem too intense...

So how may we handle the basic mental maintenance of daily life if we can’t control our environments?

Brainwave entrainment is an audio technology that artificially reproduces mental states similar to deep mediation as our brains synchronize to finely calibrated “binaural beat” audio stimulation.

This meditation can truly chop away at some of the meaty problems of life.

Attachments

• LifeFlow_Sample.mp3
    12.8 MB
  • LifeFlowSample-2.mp3
    12.8 MB
thanks! any chance someone can upload these to sendspace or mediafire for those of us who can't torrent (work computer)?

cannot find those lifeflow cd's anywhere. any torrent they exist in are practically dead. On their site you can download CD 10 for free though. Is lifeflow the best of this musical meditation? If anyone has the cd's and could upload them somewhere it would be great

THH Update: 100-250 ml oral THH helps you meditate

(intake 20mins before a session)

Lessons:
+ Sublingual THH blisters tongue (duh)
+ Must settle the body to free the mind
+ Small amounts of THH will help foster Zen mindfulness
+ Large amounts of THH will send you into a fascinating swirling darkness
+ Entities can poke your brain when you meditate

Story:
As an early X-Mass present I got my hands on FVs (apparently limited edition?)3g THH bottle. I’ve meditated with it six times now, varying my doses*: 50ml, 100ml, 150ml, 200ml, 250ml, 300ml. I found it best to do this orally, as sublingually burned my tongue. A blistering tongue is not good for meditation… (though perhaps a sublingual dose with a shot of water may be a cost effective compromise? I’ll try that next)

i) Each session was different, I’ll start with similarities:

I instantly felt grounded within the first few seconds of intake. But I don’t know if this was psychosomatic or not. I spent the next 20mins centering myself with yoga, and then music, which would slip into the meditation tracks above.

The whole experience generally follows an even, exponential peak both up and down; slow at first, then after 40mins, a rapid rise, a 3-5 min peak and a mirrored decline. During the central rise and fall, I found the type of thoughts I had would control the intensity of my “height.” These peaks reached the highest when I either focused my thoughts on DMT or a pure Zen breath/consciousness. I felt like the bubble of my soul was going to bust out of my head. [Also, physical movement commonly took me out of a mild peak, but not always.] The peak is always very interesting, sometimes euphoric.

Any visuals remain very dim, shadowy, and swirly; like sticking your head in the top of a mild thunderstorm. I’ve had stronger visions with no chemicals at all than with THH. But what you do see is very different. I call them “chameleon eyes,” when your perception goes two different directions at once, very strange.

I also experienced only what I could describe as random entity probing. As if They were trapped behind a thick, dark, wool curtain and only able to reach the tips of their tools though to make random pressures, buzzings, and popping in my head. Sometimes it was very firm. But this has happened a few times before without THH or these tracks. (The first time it happened a few months ago I was very flustered, now it is not problem)

ii) Differences

I found small oral doses 50 - 150 ml THH to be the most productive. From a meditative standpoint, 200-300ml became too distracting and flush with excitement. Each setting has the opportunity to be its own unique experience. Consistency may or may not apply.

any other attempts?

*one ml THH = 1mg THH?

Back
Top Bottom