• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

mescaline difference

Migrated topic.

fractal rider

Rising Star
swin was wondering what is the difference from pure mescaline and mescaline in the plant form. swin has taking mescaline from trichocereus pachanoi, bridegdsii ,peruvians swim loves mescaline and here where i live there are everywhere . i was told the pure mescaline and mescaline from san pedros has diffrent effects that there not the same because the plant has other alkaloids that combines in the trip sorry my english is a little rusty ... and does pure mescaline produce nausea as mescaline from the plant ???

The difference depends on the cactus. The experience from T. peruvianus is nearly identical to pure mescaline while T. pachanoi and T. bridegdsii are very different from pure mescaline. SWIM has all of them, including pure mescaline to compare with.

SWIM prefers pure mescaline. He doesn’t get nausea from any of them though. The difference for SWIM is that pure mescaline produces more euphoria, more visuals, and a much cleaner, less foggy headed experience.

There are most likely a whole lot of phens in cacti other than just mescaline.
69ron, are you refering to synthetic, or some sort of purification of the alkaloid mixture?

All mescaline causes nausea in SOME people.

Tripping Cacti is different from doing pure mescaline because the cactus contains more psychoactives chemicals besides just mescaline.

Yes.

You can actually easily separate the mescaline from the other alkaloids. SWIM has used San Pedro alkaloids with the mescaline completely remove and they produce a very unique non-mescaline psychedelic experience that is about 3 hours long in total. Quite interesting and sort of similar to harmaline, but more psychedelic.

Believe me, I've read that thing over a few times before. I was just unsure if by mescaline, 69ron is generalizing all of the alkaloids together.

I believe with hydrochlorides that most if not all the other alkaloids are soluble in acetone but mescaline hcl isn't. SWIM washed his mescaline hcl with acetone and was able to evap the acetone to get the other alkaloids.

Back
Top Bottom