• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Mescaline Fumarate?

Migrated topic.

rumplestiltskin

Rising Star
Is it possible to salt mescaline out of limonene using fumaric acid saturated water, like in Jorkest's mimosa tek? Seems some people end up with acetates that are difficult to work with. Perhaps mescaline fumarate (?) is easier to work with, similar to DMT fumarate?

rumplestiltskin said:
Is it possible to salt mescaline out of limonene using fumaric acid saturated water, like in Jorkest's mimosa tek? Seems some people end up with acetates that are difficult to work with. Perhaps mescaline fumarate (?) is easier to work with, similar to DMT fumarate?
SWIM also tried that when working with xylene and FASA. Basically, adding FASA to xylene does precipitate mescaline fumarate out. Mescaline fumarate is a very "chalky" powder and weights much less than it seems.

Mescaline can of course be salted out of limonene using fumaric acid dissolved in water (fumaric acid does dissolve in water, it just takes more water to dissolve it). The problem is that when you evaporate the water there'll be mescaline fumarate as well as fumaric acid behind that may be a bit of a pain to get rid of. Or maybe not, if one uses the poor solubility of fumaric acid as a means of getting rid of it.

Just for the record however, 1g of fumaric acid can salt roughly 3.65g of mescaline freebase.

SWIM's acetates never seemed to be very sticky, goopy, or otherwise difficult to work with either. Just wondering if mescaline fumarate would end up all rock candy style after a slow evap, like DMT fumarate.

IME the acetate is sometimes hard to work with - from San Pedro it has been ok, but recently from some Torch it kept melting, like it would dry for a bit then melt again. Wierd stuff!!

I'm just finishing an extraction with of Mescaline HCI, the hydrochloric adid variation, just so I can have some clean easy to handle white mesc.
I will soon also like to make an elephant snot brew, for a full experience ;)

actually SWIM tried doign this...and mescaline fumarate seems to be at least partly soluble in d-limonene...

Back
Top Bottom