• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

mescaline with ayahuasca

staresatwalls

Rising Star
i posted this thread quite some time ago

and in it it explains my thoughts, more or less, on the relationship between phenethylamine based and indole based psychedelics. i'm wondering what would be a safe dose of mescaline to ad with an active dose of ayahusca (or pharmahuasca for that matter); i ask because i've read you shouldn't mix mescaline w/ an maoi. but i've also heard positive things about it. to me the combo sounds f'n amazing.

mew seemed to have a good time w/ the combo

i was just wondering if one were to mix it up altogether harmala, dmt, and mescaline. how would one go about it.

what do you guys think?

I heard of people smoking DMT on the tail of a mescaline trip, but never combined and eaten with a MAOI.
I'm quite interested in the answer so I'll tag along ;)

last summer i mixed extracted mescaline hcl with harmalas on several ocassions. Its a very nice combo, and safe imho. No admixtures, usually just 100-150mg of extracted rue, or a dose of caapi that would be half of what i would need for aya.

As for the mescaline, it was usually under 250mg. The harmalas will potentiate it to a fairly good degree, so be careful and start low, if you add an admixture or extracted dmt to the mix be extra careful.

As far as interactions go between the mesc and harmalas, i did not notice anything out of the ordinary, or toxic feeling, but it is a phenethylamine, so ymmv.

my favorite combo!!!

i do iso alcohol extractions on my cactus, leaving a mescaline rich tar that results in little nausea and full spectrum effects. typically i will dose early in the day since its such a long lasting ride, and drink ayahuasca once the peak begins to fade, usually about 6 hours after dosing. such a schedule has both the cactus and ayahuasca fading away at the same time for me.

i mixed once, basicly just made regular ol' reduced tea of fresh cactus and caapi and chacruna...seperately at first with a dash of lemon juice in each then mixed all together towards the end, not saying its the best way but tis the way i tried it, seemed good all n all, some people who part took said it was the most in depth psychedelic experience they ever had...so, should be good

evil804 that sounds like a good idea. i'm sure the harmala potentiates the cactus so much so that it picks it back up to go along with the ayahuasca. sounds like a plan

one of my favorite achuma experiences was after drinking 350 g worth of caapi in the morning, keeping my fast and eating 2 or so feet of achumas powdered flesh that night, i ended up diggin up a tree and sitting in the woods in the dark for several hours, to say the very least it was amazing.

i have tried harmalas with cactus a dozen times without any ill side effects.
I have taken too much cactus (alone) a dozen times with ill side effects.
obviously you can have negative reactions with cactus, alone, and adding the harmalas really has nothing to do with this, per se, except for the fact that they can amplify what's already there.

i wrote a post a while ago about combining harmalas with cactus. perhaps you will like it:
Mescaline Ayahuasca = Ecstatic Vision Quest

I would cautiously avoid large doses of cacti with large doses of harmala alkaloids, but have used harmalas to potentiate lower doses of cactus without incident.

Back
Top Bottom