• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Mescalocybin?

Migrated topic.

Wax

LUVR
So I had two feet of bridgesii laying around that was still quite bitter after boiling 5 or 6 times.
I did one more long boil on it and the resulting tea is also quite bitter, however I don't think it will be enough to get me anywhere close to the sweet spot.

I would love to try LSD and mescaline together but those odds aren't looking so good right now.
So the next best option is mushrooms :)

Has anyone ever had this combo?

I plan on drinking the tea and waiting an hour or so into the first effects to eat a few grams of cyans (assuming I happen into some, but tis the season eh?)
If anyone has experience or suggestions on this combo please feel free to share :D

Thanks!

Ya my last time I ate mushrooms I ate a handfull with a handfull of mescaline resin out on the beach. Was extremely visionary/phenomenal. Have a blast.

Mescaline and mushrooms are my favourite combo by far.

I tend to go heavy on the cactus and light on the fungi, but I think as long as you are definately feeling the mescaline, the magic will happen.

600mg mesc and 2g cubes was the sweetspot for me :)

I read on other forums that combining cactus and mushrooms is a big no no. Now I'm reading that you guys are having a great time on it. Curious about dosages here... could you tell me about the dosage you're using, so that one can be safe when embarking on this journey.

I think it would be a good combo, but also that it would wear me out and have a large toll on me physically. Mescaline feels sort of toxic to me and I feel like shit the day after a large dose so I would probly have a very light dose of the mescaline and like 1-2g of cubes in a tea.

Mushrooms and mescaline are extremely safe, even in combination.

The big question is how high can you dose before it becomes mentally stressful.

However, always experiment low. Some of the mesc doses I use would send some folk into oblivion.

Tried this on several uber-magical occasions with:
1 dose of resin comprised of fav strains of bridgesii and pachanoi (equip to about 5" of each), and
1 dose of mush-cousin RC 4aco-dmt* (the #mg in my personal comfort level)

Shaken and stirred, imbibed, and supplemented with more resin 12 hours later with great success.

The resin added a real warmth to the experience, a kind of intimacy with reality, that is lacking in the tryptamine....ended up in a most wonderful place when all was said and done.

Suddenly makes me wonder, perhaps it be worth adding the trypt into the resin during the evap stage? Any comments?

--------------
*Of course, with RC's, being so new, it's most advisable to perform careful due diligence on them first, including the authenticity of the particular batch and supplier, etc...you get the picture!

I wouldn't add the tryptamine as I like to consume it about 2 hours after the mescaline so they peak around the same time.

But if you like the tryptamine to peak first, go for it.

Back
Top Bottom