• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

MHBR for skin treatment, how to apply?

Migrated topic.

tryptographer

tryptamine photographer
I know some people with serious skin problems, like excema.

My brother has to use the heaviest prescription hormone-based medicine that's available to keep it 'under control'. Is Jurema another example of a suppressed ancient medicine that actually works better than this?

According to the books, mimosa root bark is supposed to be a traditional treatment for skin burns and other dermatological ailments, but how to apply it? As a wet paste? I have no problem to sacrifice some of the DMT in there for healing purposes!
This is a powerful plant, so who knows it might help - I don't like to watch people suffer from terrible chronic itches... I searched but haven't found anything practical yet.

TIA! I'll ask the plant too - it might tell, especially because it's not for myself.

you may want to check out Neem..get some nice neem lotion or soap..neem tree farms has some decent stuff..i have used the shampoo and it really helps dried scalps..and most neem lotions that you find also have aloe in them..so..check out neem..most of the time they will scent it with something subtle to cover up the neem smell too

Back
Top Bottom