• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

mmmmm Changa!!!

Migrated topic.

camakazi

RUN DMT
Absolutely lovely...

Why I didn't knock up a wee batch of this sooner?
I made my own blend of 25% Caapi vine and powder, 25% Passion Flower (all the good bits painfully picked out with tweezers), 20% Blue Lotus petals, 15% Damiana, 15% P. Viridis and a good batch of spice.

Man oh man this was beautiful! I didn't know what to expect from it, but subtle lovelyness is something I hold dear to me. Its almost too easy to make as well. A small pickle jar with a hole in the lid and an adaptor from a can of butane wedged in... Filled jar with about an inch of butane, dissolved the DMT, dumped in the leaf mix and stirred until it had evaporated, Easy!

I made about 2.5g and only planned to smoke some of it, but no! It was just too nice, smooth, tasty, dreamy mmmmm Changa! hehe.

Gammagore' SMOKE MORE CHANGA!!!

Converted :)

um....you notice gamma's avatar?

in spanish, a word used for monkey is "chango".

if it's a female....it's "changa".

coincidence? i think not.

;) LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

Changa is f***inG amazing, I saw ur post about picking out the leaf with tweazers... I use a small tea sieve and move the passion flower over it , all the good stuff goes tru and the tree-part stay behind

SWIM had her first experience with changa last night. Seriously, no going back. So different, she describes the situation as analogous to her first breakthrough; no way to have expected it.

ragabr said:
SWIM had her first experience with changa last night. Seriously, no going back. So different, she describes the situation as analogous to her first breakthrough; no way to have expected it.

Excellent! Something special, isn't it. So glad you had such a positive experience.

much love!

ragabr said:
Yay, good stuff eh:lol:

most excellent! :)

Proper changa revolution we got goin here. I've been on the MAOI tea all day, so tonight should be quite special ;)

A little Digital photography for you.

I like to call this one MMMMMMMMMM Changa :)
p3290006.jpg

And this one is
MMMMMMMMM Hot Sauce and Changa lol
p3290007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom