• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Money doesn't matter

Migrated topic.

ohayoco

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
This is what happens when you care too much about money...

I expect we'll be seeing more of this as the financial crisis worsens. It's a sad fact that Western society is so wrapped up in financial success and plagued by status anxiety that people like this man murder their wife and family just because of a mere bankruptcy.

Bankruptcy is not the end of the world. It's a humanitarian bailout, and something to be thankful for... in feudal times you had to literally sell yourself into slavery until you repaid your debts. I have a friend whose parents went bankrupt, and they are fine and happy still, both when it happened and a decade later.

I believe psychedelics and DMT to be a very positive tool to aid an escaping from the unhealthy social pressures of Western society. Deprogramming yourself is not easy though. I would say that travel to meet humble but happy tribal people can help a lot to lift the veil from your eyes. Anyone got any other tips for destroying one's lust for money?

I used to be a money hungry person when I was younger. But I've really stopped caring about money. It is convenient when you have it around though.

Back
Top Bottom