• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Monoatomic Gold and DMT

Migrated topic.

Queen-of-Fables

Rising Star
I've been researching Monoatomic Gold ever since I watched the documentary,
`Secrets of the Sacred Ark.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2129165010048711403#docid=4039709112325657265

I am wondering if anyone has done DMT and monoatomic gold together or if anyone has explored the realm of the monoatomic metals? I have founds videos on how to extract these elements from raw sea salt, called ORMUS.

Making Ormus 1 of 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muWBuroQ-9U

Making Ormus 2 of 2

Looks like a pretty simple extraction. Has anyone tried this process?

Dabbled in some monoatomic iodine, got it as a free sample with an amino order. It was useful for long periods of concentration, might have been placebo but the dram was used up pleasantly.

A quick google has revealed that there's a whole nother brand of crazy to explore with "monoatomic progression" but it's a pretty expensive path. Harder for the individual to make = $piritual ?

I've heard of such a thing from the loopier of the loopies that I know but haven't really investigated it. Concerns are the safety of ingesting metals, internal balance of metals being a health factor, whether or not they are actually eliminated from the body after ingesting, etc.

I'm sure there's plenty of arguments from the for and against sides which can be found online from both reputable sources and questionable individuals. I'm not eliminating possibilities by any means, just saying it'd take quite a selection of hard data sets to sway me towards ingestion.

Another google search for "monoatomic gold danger" had all sorts of results, one of which was hair-loss. Kind of thinking this is gonna go on my "to do once bald and retired" list, right under glow-in-the-dark scalp-tat.

YES!!! Thank you for posting about this!! I am extremely curious, as well.

The basic sea salt technique looks a bit easier than making changa, but one thing I have always wondered is: is there any DANGER in ingesting the final product? Whether or not there's actually ormus, would one still be at risk for ingesting other toxic things? It seems like someone here ought to know...

This is a pretty bottomless subject...

I've seen people with liquid ormus for sale, but they're all snake oil supplement companies, dirty cash grabs, I think I'd have better luck toss-n-washing some MHRB cut with sawdust. :? Haha.

Thanks! :)

Pure hogwash! "documentaries" is hardly appropriate, I can sit in a camera and tell lies all day about my life and call it an auto-biographical documentary, but that won't make it true.

There is simply no such thing as "ormus"! all the properties they are attributing to it, simply aren't there.

I imagine this topic will be closed soon as there is no point in discussing imaginary substances with no therapeutic value.

i am also very intrigued by mono-atomic elements/gold, though i haven't drawn any conclusions about its legitimacy.

here's an extraction method disseminated by Ananda Bosman:

mono-atomic gold from seawater extraction tek

as he states:

Please investigate any source of monatomic elements, and consider that 1 year of radioactive elements and heavy metals will not breakdown, and may reach a dangerous level after one year suplementation. Treat this subject with wisdom, this is not just a vitamine.

The reason one may feel high with radioactives is that the life force is being released from the cells, the same mistake made by the Taoist alchemists according to their archaic literature. In other words, they are slowly dying, like chemotherapy. The best would be to xtract the stone yourself with Conscious Intent of the Quantum observer in the heating process, sound, and heart coherence.

You may want to use the dead sea salts, or Alpine mountain waters, or other volcanic lakes, Salt Lake City salts can also be used. ... With all your sources make sure to EXTRACT the monatomics, and use wisely, and sparingly.

This is a very delicate field. One must know to find gold. One must seek to find. One must open ones eyes. There is no short route, only a Golden Middle Way.

Instead of 'Just say No," "Just Say Know."

One Alchemist colleague in Denmark has successfully isolated the white powder gold from Dead Sea Salt, it tastes like Sweet Sperm ... He said it was very simple indeed.

Personally I'm suspicious and sceptical when it comes to monoatomic gold/elements. Heavy metals for example are really something to be avoided. Be careful y'all if you decide to experiment.

Back
Top Bottom