• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

mpp.org (Marijuana Policy Project)

Migrated topic.

TGO

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you.
I found some interesting articles regarding Marijuana laws and policies in the United States. I was curious as to what others thought about the legitimacy of this site.

Thanks in advance!

8)

For the people who still hold on to ignorant conservative views about cannabis; I want to slap you. But as far as this organization goes, I think it's great. Every effort in educating the public makes a difference. I've noticed that there are far more of these kinds of organizations American based, but very few Canadian based. Canada is closer to a post-prohibition society than America is. We have industrial hemp legalized, and medical cannabis in all 10 provinces and 3 territories I believe. All you have to do is state to a doctor or otherwise authorized individual that you have anxiety or insomnia and that nothing else will work, and you have a written prescription for cannabis. Even for someone without a prescription, small amounts for personal use is just a slap on the wrist, very often unenforced. Looking at politics, and that we have a federal election in a month, we will have recreational use legalized within the next year or so; depending on party with most votes(2 out of 4 have listed complete legalization in their plan, and 68% of Canadians are in favour of more lax laws).

Back
Top Bottom