• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

mushroom combo's.

Migrated topic.
SWIM's favorite is passionflower and mushrooms. What a beautiful experience.

Mushrooms and coffee, now that’s a nice combo too.

Mushrooms and ephedra is also VERY NICE.

Mushrooms and kola nut, VERY NICE.

Mushrooms and ginkgo biloba is also nice.

Mushrooms and yohimbe is HORRIBLE. Lots of paranoia and anxiety. My God. Don’t ever try that.

Mushrooms and LSD is interesting but not that great.

A nice cigarette of organic homegrown marijuana, when the mushroom experience is beginning to evaporate... 8)

Really want try some changa/DMT with mushrooms, but haven't got round to it yet...

yeah, I think cannabis would be my choice..would like to try some changa one day with mushrooms though, and a cactus + mushrooms brew is in planning for the end of summer hopefully..need to work with the cactus alone 1 or 2 more times though..

Although salvia has shown up unexpeectedly durring a psilo peak once...and it was interesting..never actually got the nerve to initiate that combo willingly though.

PS..I have alot of respect for those who can actually get themselves to puff some spice durring a good psilo peak!! I have planned on it a few times now, and when the mushrooms start to peak I am always to blown away as it is...

If i like amanitas I may try that combo as well..

come to think of it..I have combined psilocybin with LSD once and MDMA once..both were very special nights for me..especially MDMA + mushrooms..cosmic love.

SWIM did not like Amanitas mixed with Psilocybes. They are better taken separately then together. The effect of the combination is not unpleasant, it’s just boring. You feel intoxicated, there are visuals, but the good qualities from each seem to be lost in the mix.

THH+mushrooms is one of the best visual experiences SWIM has ever had. The only thing that tops it is a DMT breakthrough. Possibly high doses of mescaline too, but it was pretty much on the same level.

Mushrooms and cocaine was interesting.
Also mushies and some opium. mmmmmm tasty.
Both made the body high much more pleasent, the blow made the visuals pretty crazy.

970Codfert said:
SWIM likes to eat mushrooms when slightly drunk

Mushrooms and LSD wasn't very special for SWIM
Getting drunk on shrooms is fun if SWIM's stomach can take it that night.
Same for SWIM on the dose and shroom combo.

I used to use MDMA with mushrooms, but only in social situations where I didn't want setting off by something unexpected. I don't use MDMA anymore though, and it's been quite some time since I've used mushrooms.

I'd be interested to try them with passion flower now though. Also anything I liked the first time I will now repeat again with 5 Datura S. seeds :)

TheNtt said:
THH+mushrooms is one of the best visual experiences SWIM has ever had. The only thing that tops it is a DMT breakthrough. Possibly high doses of mescaline too, but it was pretty much on the same level.
Could I ask you what dosage this was, both of the mushrooms and the tetrohydroharmine?

I have not tried dmt with mushrooms because I have not really been doing mushrooms as of late, but my op will be back. SO I will have all of the mushrooms I could ever want in a couple months. I will definitely try it out.

I would have to say that my favorite mushrooms combo yet is just mushrooms+chrons+tobacco. The tobacco I am speaking of is not cigarette tobacco, but shisha. That is tobacco for the hookah. There is nothing more enjoyable and relaxing than tripping throughout the night smoking hookah and j's shooting the shit with your best friend until daylight comes.

I have tried rue with the mushrooms and I have found that isn't a very pleasurable mixture. I definitely want to get some caapi copy or thh to try out with them.

Evening Glory said:
TheNtt said:
Could I ask you what dosage this was, both of the mushrooms and the tetrohydroharmine?

The best experience I've had with combining thh and shrooms was with 35mg of THH (taken sublingually) and only 2 grams of Thai Cubensis. Normally I take much higher doses of mushrooms, but these shrooms were something else!

Barmaley said:
Does anyone else have anything to say about mushrooms + rue? Is it really not that great?

It's WAY better than shrooms alone, that's for sure!!! It increases OEV's a 10 fold.

Back
Top Bottom