• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Mushroom vodka??

Migrated topic.

SHroomtroll

Rising Star
I heard that if you have alot of mushrooms you can grind them down and put them in alcohol for long time storage.

I don´t have alot of mushrooms yet but the season is on in my country and so far ive found a few trips:d

With the weather i might have a few more weeks of searching and hopefully i can find enough to make it worth trying this out.

What i wonder is if anyone have tried this and if 40% vodka would work?

so ive found about 600 liberty caps last season and have some mazatapec cubes on the way (hopefully the mold god won´t fuck up my grow)

Anyway this has made me abit nervous since i will have a good years supply of shrommies laying around and that just feels bad.

If i would dry and powderize a bunch of the shrommies how would they hold up in vodka? i might try some honey aswell but i guess it would show that there was something laying in the honey right?

whereas a black booze bottle would be abit more stealthy.

benzyme said:
too messy, imo. good for preserving tho

I prefer fast methanol extraction and evap under vac. ethanol works too, even dilute ethanol (just heat it in a hot water bath)

Do you evap it down to a goo?

benzyme said:
too messy, imo. good for preserving tho

I prefer fast methanol extraction and evap under vac. ethanol works too, even dilute ethanol (just heat it in a hot water bath)

I'm quite interested in your methanol extraction method benz.
Could you elaborate?

Back
Top Bottom