• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

My first Changa, does this look ok?

Migrated topic.

spyfish

Established member
Donator
So today I acquired a Vapor Genie (classic), torch lighter and screens. And was planning to vape some spice.

But instead I took 300 mg of my 400 mg of spice i had left to try and make changa. I dissolved 300mg spice and 60mg Harmala freebase (95 isolate from rue) to 300mg herb mix, mostly Caapi leaves but a little lemon balm and calendula in the mix.

The spice completely dissolved and the harmala freebase mostly dissolved in about 10-20 ml of 95% polish vodka. And poured this over the herbs. It just covered the herbs.

Sounds good?

IMAG0763.jpg

How much of this should I dose on first try? Its under a fan now and seem to evap pretty fast (next to my Mazatec Cubes drying :lol: )

So far Ive tried spice with volcano vaporizer, no breaktrough but last time with 40mg was pretty strong. I seem to be a little scared when it comes on (and before) But once its on I realize it was nothing to be scared off. But I have a feeling Changa is more for me, as I am more of a ¨Aya type¨.

Most of my journeys have been with Aya, and I have had some really good healing with that as well as very enjoyable journeys. IN fact I still haven´t had any negative experiences with Aya and mushrooms.

My first breakthrough was with change and I've been in love with it since. How I dose it is I just pack a bowl like I would normally with weed and hit it. I usually only need 2 to 3 hits and I'm gone. Just wait until you feel how smooth changa is. Good luck and good vibes

Back
Top Bottom