• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

My letter of introduction

Migrated topic.

DivineShepherd

Rising Star
Hi everyone,

So I found out about this site through a friend of mine, Godspark, and I was quickly impressed by the maturity of the discussion. I'm not a DMT user, but I'm very fascinated in entheogens in general. My first exposure to this world was through the writings of Aldous Huxley, especially "Brave New World", and "Island", who is one of my favorite writers. I've recently been reading Richard Alpert/Ram Dass, Timothy Leary, and Ralph Metzner, all of whom have convinced me of the power of entheogens like Ayahuasca, and the importance of learning more about these substances for both myself and for exchanging knowledge with others. I'm looking forward to contributing to the discussions on the dmt-nexus, as soon as I get promoted : )

Thanks,
DivineShepherd

Hey Shepherd! Mods, I hope you pay attention to this guy here, he's quite a catch. 😉 Probably the smartest guy I know in real life, his insight would be a great contribution to the nexus, my only fear is that he is ready and prepared to own me on several topics in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom