• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

My promotion essay

Migrated topic.

spengler

Rising Star
I would like full access to this forum. I've been interested in reading what people have to say about DMT since reading Straussman's DMT book a few years ago, and found this forum as I was looking into that. I am impressed with both the singularity of purpose found on here, as well as the overall respect that posters show each other even when they disagree strongly about something. I believe that I could make a worthwhile contribution to this community. I am not prone to petty disputes, trolling, or any of the other behaviors which you are trying to curb with the new structure for new posters.

That's really all I have to say; if this is insufficient or requires more detail, please let me know.

spengler said:
I would like full access to this forum. I've been interested in reading what people have to say about DMT since reading Straussman's DMT book a few years ago, and found this forum as I was looking into that. I am impressed with both the singularity of purpose found on here, as well as the overall respect that posters show each other even when they disagree strongly about something. I believe that I could make a worthwhile contribution to this community. I am not prone to petty disputes, trolling, or any of the other behaviors which you are trying to curb with the new structure for new posters.

That's really all I have to say; if this is insufficient or requires more detail, please let me know.

Sorry to be picky but his name is Rick Strassman.

So it is. Hopefully an inability to properly spell relatively uncommon names isn't a requirement for promotion!

Thank god spelling is not a requirement or I'd have been kicked out many moons ago.

I think your essay should be sufficient. A little on what you have to offer, or what you hope this site could offer you might be a nice touch, but not necessary.

Thank you for taking the time to write this.

Thanks!
acolon_5 said:
A little on what you have to offer, or what you hope this site could offer you might be a nice touch, but not necessary.
Well, I have fairly extensive laymen's knowledge of neuroscience and hallucinogenic drugs, and I'm ravenously curious to see what others have to say about DMT, because as a naturally occuring chemical in humans it seems to provide the ideal starting point for any serious inquiry into psychedelics.

I have to agree with you spengler about the respect that's shown. I regularly check other forums which have good information out there but It just makes it harder when people take such an antagonistic attitude towards other members for the hell of it.

Congrats on full member status.

Back
Top Bottom