• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

My try to get promoted..

Migrated topic.

Divine

Rising Star
Ok, I suck at things like this but I'll try! :roll:

I have been reading on the forum for like a mounth, and I've found that this is a rare forum, a forum that is very serious and there are not too much trolls here. I've been looking for a forum like that for a long time and now I've found one :D
I think that I can contribute the forum with pretty much knowledge and that you can help me gain even more knowledge :)
I've done Spice like 7-10 times (dont know exactly), and I've done some other psychedelics too...

I dont say that I'm a god that know everything about everything, but I know something ;)
I'm not a premature troll that is fucking with everyone.

I consider myself a very serious man when it comes to drugs and spiritual experiences/thoughts

You can check out my very !first tripp-report! ever! I'ts about my first time trying DMT in "First steps in Hyperspace"

Thank you
Over and out

Very nice.

We are not looking for writers, just trying to get a feel for the newcomers.

Thank you for taking the time to write this up.

Also, please remember that the essay alone is not what we judge new members on.

Amount and QUALITY of posts, along with the essay are the criterea for new members getting promoted.

acolon_5 said:
Very nice.

We are not looking for writers, just trying to get a feel for the newcomers.

Thank you for taking the time to write this up.

Also, please remember that the essay alone is not what we judge new members on.

Amount and QUALITY of posts, along with the essay are the criterea for new members getting promoted.

Yeah you see!
Thats a proof of how bad I am at things like this :p

dont sell yourself short!
id rather see truth in an essay then paragraph after paragraph of bullshit..
welcome to our forum it is different here indeed :)
i look forward to sharing knowledge with you

psychosisdoses said:

Thats the problem... It allways ends up with this paragraph after paragraph..

I guess that I'll have to practise more on essays.. :p

Divine said:
psychosisdoses said:

Thats the problem... It allways ends up with this paragraph after paragraph..

I guess that I'll have to practise more on essays.. :p

No seriously, you don't have to be a writer to join. I suck at trying to put my thoughts into words, and my spelling is horrific. We're looking for genuine, not BS...as weird as it sounds we've had a lot of people posting obviously fake reports, showing giant jars of fake spice and such.

Take your time, look around, as you have been doing, enjoy the 1 subform for a while, alot of regulars post here to help out the newcomers. Enjoy and I'm sure you'll be a member shortly.

acolon_5 said:
No seriously, you don't have to be a writer to join. I suck at trying to put my thoughts into words, and my spelling is horrific. We're looking for genuine, not BS...as weird as it sounds we've had a lot of people posting obviously fake reports, showing giant jars of fake spice and such.

Take your time, look around, as you have been doing, enjoy the 1 subform for a while, alot of regulars post here to help out the newcomers. Enjoy and I'm sure you'll be a member shortly.

I'll keep that in mind :)

BTW! I think that you should make something like the "Other entheogens" but down here in the nursery.
I'ts only DMT forums or what ever its called (sub-forums?)
There surely is some people here that joins the forum to talk mainly about other psychedelics then just DMT.
I think that it can boost the posting of new topics and replys by new-commers :)

I can understand if you dont want to add a "Other entheogens" forum to the nursery, but I think that it would me nice...or at leas one "sub-forum" called "Other Psychedelics"

Thank You!
Regards

۩ said:
Welcome, and remember, this is the DMT Nexus!

Yeah, this forum is mainly for the discussion of DMT. There are tons of other forums where all mind altering substances are talked about.

We do allow other entheogens to be talked about on the main forum, but that is not our main focus. This site is really about the Spirit Molecule, DMT.

acolon_5 said:
Yeah, this forum is mainly for the discussion of DMT. There are tons of other forums where all mind altering substances are talked about.

We do allow other entheogens to be talked about on the main forum, but that is not our main focus. This site is really about the Spirit Molecule, DMT.

Yes I know and thats why I said that I totaly understand if you dont want to add another about other things then DMT in the nursery.

I made the proposal because I want to write about other psychedelic too, but it is not possible to do here :p

But thats ofc I might as well wait untill you think that I've earned the right to call myself a member :)

I understand what you're saying Divine, but realize that you don't have to have a ton of experience with the sacred molecule to post a lot about it. The "First questions for information" thread can certainly be used as a place to reply to things you've read throughout the forum, questions, comments, etc. on DMT.

You're off to a good start. You seem like a solid respectful individual. Just be yourself and keep things focused on DMT for now. We don't want this to turn into a drugs.com. We want the core focus to be on DMT and it's allies. Ya know what I mean? :)

Keep up the positive attitude!

Peace
-idt

idtravlr said:
I understand what you're saying Divine, but realize that you don't have to have a ton of experience with the sacred molecule to post a lot about it. The "First questions for information" thread can certainly be used as a place to reply to things you've read throughout the forum, questions, comments, etc. on DMT.

You're off to a good start. You seem like a solid respectful individual. Just be yourself and keep things focused on DMT for now. We don't want this to turn into a drugs.com. We want the core focus to be on DMT and it's allies. Ya know what I mean? :)

Keep up the positive attitude!

Peace
-idt

I totaly understand :)
BTW, Yesterday I got my first breakthrough, I loaded the machine with 50mg and got it all!
I used a tourch lighter, it was much more efficient the a normal lighter :)
I'll probably do a trip report tomorrow!

Thanks

Divine said:
I totaly understand :)
BTW, Yesterday I got my first breakthrough, I loaded the machine with 50mg and got it all!
I used a tourch lighter, it was much more efficient the a normal lighter :)
I'll probably do a trip report tomorrow!

Thanks
I can confirm that we found the torch lighter to be far more superior an ordinary lighter as a spice vaporizer. It was more steady and heated the spice very fast. Quite interesting breakthrough you had, I wonder what kept me going into hyper!
Looking forward to that trip report mate! 😉

Im writing here agian in hope that you can reconsider me as a member :)

Edit: Thank you :D

Back
Top Bottom