• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

N,N - DMT adventures part 1

Migrated topic.

voidengineer

Rising Star
I just tried N,N DMT for the first time this weekend. The first time was weak (not a full dose) and felt much like weak mushroom visuals. The second time I totally broke through something in that I didn't even realize I was a living creature for a few seconds, and for a while I didn't even know I was human. Hell I even thought afterwards that I could have returned as a cat and not known any different. The visuals were intense on the second experience, looking much like the artwork that is commonly associated with DMT experiences. Coming down I could see hundreds of tiny eyes and mouths all over my body, and when I closed my hands together they completely melted together. As a matter of fact the whole experience was 'melty'. I was surprised that I even saw a Chinese dragon pulse out of my buddies couch quite a bit after the peak (lose of 'self' part). I will be returning to this wonderful dream land. voidengineer

Yeah ! My friend's first 'visual' was a chinese dragon :roll:, fun. That's nice to read all that great and first reports theses days.

Back
Top Bottom