• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Nausea and intense pressure in muscles after changing things

Traged

Rising Star
Hello friend,

I hope what I am writing finds you well.

"First let me start with little bit of background. Me and my friend who also enjoys probing his consciousness get together sometimes, and probe. These things have to be planned because of work and classic human stuff. So its not always so easy. Also mushrooms have to be grown. Lately I had some contamination issues, so we have been long overdue... Usually we watch some movie (specifically selected), listen to music and have some talks.

We take 5g of mushrooms blended in lemon juice with 3g of peganum harmala, each.
I don't eat 6 hours prior to this, and I try to watch my diet - go light that day.
I have purged from rue before, (I even wrote about it on nexus) once alone, once I scared my friend. Purges happened when I increased rue dosage - once 5g and once 4g."

Because of my quest to reduce nausea, I started to think about splitting the rue and mushrooms and take them separately. So 10grams(5 per person) of mushrooms was mixed with lemon juice (fresh). Blended in a blender. When it was time to start, 3grams of rue seeds were ingested, after approx. 30 - 40 minutes concoction was drunk.

I will now describe feelings from my perspective, friend was not feeling well, he expressed that he was never feeling this bad before.

After some time, stomach discomfort kicked in. I felt like i had stone instead of stomach. It basically stayed entire time, I spend some time gagging, like I am about to purge. My back, my neck and later even joints in my elbows were aching. At some point only way to avoid agony was to lay on the floor. I was burping a lot, and some farts came in. Basically entire digestive tract didn't felt right.

One of the difference was - visuals - they were weak, compared to even mushrooms without rue, compared to previous experience it was like nothing.

Both of us were feeling bad. Both of us did this many times the first way.

My question would be, what caused discomfort, was it taking whole rue seeds before? I have a theory that they made their way deeper into digestive tract unbroken. And then had different effect.

Mushrooms should be fine, I grew them myself, we even tripped on them already.

After drinking mushroom blend we each ate like a slice of apple, but I guess that should not cause anything. (based on my research)

The joint pain and pressure in my back and neck accompanied with pain I guess, was something new, I never even heard of.

I will be glad for any help.

Mush Love

Back
Top Bottom