• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

NDE and Kathy Forti

Migrated topic.
Thanks, I look forward to hearing Kathy Forti's experience.

In regard to DMT and NDE similarity - I have never read a DMT account that has featured a life review.

Morphane said:
Thanks, I look forward to hearing Kathy Forti's experience.

In regard to DMT and NDE similarity - I have never read a DMT account that has featured a life review.
Neither have I, but a good many of the NDEs I’ve read don’t include a life review either.

Also, Kathy Forti talks very little (surprisingly little) about her experience and talks an awful lot about the machine she’s selling.

The Trinfinity8 device doesn't interest me. I'm more interested in Nanci's account, because I want to know what I should be doing here. Her message: just enjoy the experience, rings true.

I thought Nanci was extremely sweet, and I enjoyed the interviewer.

The impression I get is that NDE is the official experience for the disincarnate soul leaving the body. There are no alien octupuses, bizarre machine elves, and all the other bizarre things that psychedelics can reveal. I feel like the NDE is the front door, and DMT is the back door, but in both cases there seem to be intelligences making sure you are okay. In both cases it seems possible to have an encounter with the Source.

Really interesting.

The Trinfinity8 System Includes:
Trinfinity8 Device
Trinfinity8 Quartz Crystal Rods w/ leads
USB Cable
Software CD & User Manual
Trinfinity8 Carrying Case
2 year Warranty
Free Upgrades
Price: $8,000 USD (*laptop not included)

You gotta be kidding me.

I posted this link at the end of another thread, but it probably would be better suited to add to this thread. It's a collection of NDE experience reports spliced together. Like Morphane, I enjoy them because they are free of psychedelic overtones, astral projection ideas, etc. I do think they are still biased as I think *some* of what they see is based on their current life belief systems. But overall, they seem to be pretty "clean" experiences.

"Near Death Experiences (2010)" by in5D:

"I am an energy being connected to the energy all around me through the consciousness of my right hemisphere. We are energy beings connected to one another through the consciousness of our right hemispheres as one human family and right here right now we are brother and sisters on this planet here to make the world a better place."

physics envy said:
I posted this link at the end of another thread, but it probably would be better suited to add to this thread. It's a collection of NDE experience reports spliced together. Like Morphane, I enjoy them because they are free of psychedelic overtones, astral projection ideas, etc. I do think they are still biased as I think *some* of what they see is based on their current life belief systems. But overall, they seem to be pretty "clean" experiences.

"Near Death Experiences (2010)" by in5D:

I think that the NDEs as well as DMT experiences are inherently biased by their current life belief systems. Those systems are what provide many of the potential labels in terms of trying to define and relate what they saw.

Back
Top Bottom