• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

New Sub/Category? Preparations/Recipes/Combinations

Migrated topic.

Observant

Nothing Stops The Void
I want to make a Suggestion in this Thread :

What about a category specially for threads Concerning 'huasca Recipes/EntheogenicPreparations/Combinations and Synergies.Maybe also for various routes of Ingestion - or Dosage Polls

I sense a lot of potencial in these threads , since one could say Ayahuasca is a Synergistic combination itself 😉

We already have like the Various Changa and Infused Leaf Topics , 69rons recent discoverys with datura Seeds and LSA/Bufotenine/Mescaline
Antrocles DMT+Kava Thread ,LSH Snuff , and a Thread about boosting Mescaline there might already be more.

What do you think about the Idea?
Hope you like it :)

:idea:

Sounds hopeful, could be called "Synergy Chat"?

It would be a good idea to keep all related topics (Harmala extraction, Enhanced Leaf, Ayahuasca and miscellaneous) separate instead of scattered around the forum as these are important discussions where information, doses and preparations should be readily available, while DMT Allies sub could be limited to 5-MeO and Bufotenin.

I'm against it. The focus of this forum should be DMT. Sure, it should be allowed to talk about the rest, but it would be a bad idea to move the focus away from DMT and related compounds. I've seen boards open up to "general drug discussion" this way...and ther eare surely enough boards covering this broad topic.

I'll agree that miscellaneous mixtures should be avoided, but a sub-forum for information, doses and extractions regarding DMT related combinations, such as Rue, is what sounds the idea.

I really think something needs to be done about the "Plant discussion" and "Other Entheogen" forums... they should be merged or more clearly defined... because I'm not sure which one to post in!!!

We should make one "Ethnobotanical Discussion" and one called "Other Psychoactives" (like for the recent Alcohol thread).

goin get raped!

52704_hueg3.jpg

52704_hueg3.jpg

52704_hueg3.jpg

52704_hueg3.jpg

52704_hueg3.jpg

52704_hueg3.jpg

52704_hueg3.jpg

52704_hueg3.jpg

52704_hueg3.jpg

52704_hueg3.jpg

52704_hueg3.jpg